*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Please bro, you're giving them way too much credit on that $20-30 profit to them resellers for your size 8. They're now making $5 or less after stockx fees, possibly not even breaking even if they paid tax on the shoe, etc. They must be sick! :sick:

Wow, they’re definitely panicking and taking a loss selling them. Better for the people that missed out lol

Lined up Monday morning. Me and my lil bro first in line. Bunch of people came thru afterwards. Only about 4-5 people (including my brother and I) were there to actually buy to keep/wear the shoes.

I love seeing all these little resellers trying to get rid of these shoes fast because everyone and their mother bought them to sell, and everyone is trying to undercut the next guy and get their money to pay off their credit card and other bills.

I haven't gotten a Lebron since the 10 but these WTT 16s look pretty nice. how are they comfort wise? I think I'll pick these up. resale isn't bad

Got through on shoe palace at 1:45, doubt they ever reach my hand. Got customer rewards email but no confirmation

I had to put the bozo on ignore. For as many years as I've been on NT, he is the most annoying and childish. Good riddance. :lol:

dang all that? :lol: i've been close to putting one person on ignore, onesicko or some screen name like that, dude disrespected my profession and i don't play that, plus he one of them hypebeast buyers pounces in threads only when something seems limited

dang last sell 241 resellers panicking :rofl:

Thank god that child went away. Kept hounding everyone to take a SCREENSHOT of his comment that these bricks will not be bricks lol. Who does that. Then when he knows he's wrong now he's back pedaling deflecting things to a different topic and doing the homer simpson back into the bush meme. I'm sure he won't be talking about value on these WTT 16s anymore with his salty self. Good riddance :rofl:.

dang all that? :lol: i've been close to putting one person on ignore, onesicko or some screen name like that, dude disrespected my profession and i don't play that, plus he one of them hypebeast buyers pounces in threads only when something seems limited

dang last sell 241 resellers panicking :rofl:

Sounds very familiar like this one guy I know *cough cough* in here . Every hype release he goes " this colorway is by far the best in this model"....."these are in my top 3 best colorway of this model" ...till he finds out they don't go for much and they're bricks. Then all of a sudden that colorway drops off his top 3 lol. Rinse and repeat till the next new release smh lol. Same line same pattern. His mind of which shoe is his favorite changes and goes up or down depending on Stockx :lol:

Be careful w/ SP...they'll take the money out your account and never send nothing. I waited 3wks thinking the shoe was just backordered. Nope, it was never in stock and they were never gonna refund it until I got through customer service

Back
Top Bottom