*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

The only lebronwatch I actually wanted and I didn’t even get a notice on this one. What’s up with that, Nike? Anyone get through? I can’t even find em...

*gets ready for the 4H pair*

I already know I'll be passing on the lavas. I was too young for the ATC and after I saw them I already know I wont be interested in the lebron watch pair for them.

I'll probably try and grab the remix down the road...

Hopefully the 4H have the chess piece logo on them.

I'm starting to wonder if they are doing all these 3 based silhouettes bc of the retro 3 to build hype for those retros...

Does this mean we getting the blk red and white gold 3s???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190408-112452_SNKRS.jpg
    Screenshot_20190408-112452_SNKRS.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 36
no worries we all know you're a hater of almost everything based on 90% of your post, your comments have become strongly irrelevant

cute :rolleyes

Sir you're like 40+ and a self proclaimed walking "playstation billboard" or whatever the hell you said.

What you consider to be relevant is of no concern to anybody.

I think even Meth said if you're over 35 and one of your main concerns is still procuring the latest Nike releases... there's a problem.

I'm allowed to say whatever I want about the matching shoes/shirt/hat contingent. Its hilarious and always will be. By the same token, keep doing you.

You're not the arbiter of anything here... so your snide remarks are as irrelevant as you claim my criticism to be.

Have a seat.

Last edited:
Did that some years

09 Space Jams smh...

Was out messing around doing some nonsense I had NO BUSINESS DOING

Ended up trying to creep back home then boooooom looked down and stepped in just a huge chunk of issshhhh

I was so disgusted when I finally broke down to clean them I sold that pair because I had two others in the closet

That was instant karma lol

Stepping in dog ishh is the worst

i damn near wanna throw the whole shoe away when it happens

Since we’re talking about unfortunate events, I had a cat spray my Lakers Jordan 6’s at a friends maybe 6-7 years ago. Threw em away after.

Back
Top Bottom