Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 7/28-7/31

Originally Posted by Zyzz

stamps cost 40 cents, envelopes are a few cents. its like $3 with a box with 300 envelopes.

quit trying to pretty much scam people to make a few bucks with something thats free. costs 50 cents to send a coupon out to someone, if it costs you anymore then your doing something wrong.

I don't understand how you cannot understand the whole concept of it. Yes its free to give out, but getting it to you is not free. Also, don't assume what you don't know. I am not selling those cards. I have one for myself that I got from an employee for actually talking to them and getting to know them. That's all people need to do. I KNOW selling them shouldn't happen, but it does happen. You don't know their circumstances or their situation for sending out these cards. They are doing it to help you guys out. Have you even considered the amount of money people will save with these? Is $3 or whatever they are charging justifiable to the hundreds of dollars that will be saved? I think so. But I still believe there shouldn't be a charge. Yes it cost 40 Cents or whatever for Stamps and Envelopes, but in the end of the day they are putting their own time to help YOU guys out. Be happy for that. Quit being cheap.

Did you even see what happened in the last thread? Some guy sent out a lot of cards for FREE using his own money to other NTers without a charge at all, only to get hundreds of hate mail come in later that they did not get one. IMO, that is not a good trade off. A good deed that person was doing back lashed at him which is pretty ridiculous.

If you want it to be FREE go to the outlet yourself and make an employee a friend. Don't expect people to just send you one out of no where. Its a Family & Friends event for a reason. Not everyone on NT gets one event.

dude just quit it, i dont even care. a NTer PMed me and helped me out no problem free of charge. if your asking more than 40 cents to send someone a coupon then your just greedy and dont belong on NT IMO.

dude just quit it, i dont even care. a NTer PMed me and helped me out no problem free of charge. if your asking more than 40 cents to send someone a coupon then your just greedy and dont belong on NT IMO.

Well I'd love for someone to help me out too lol. Don't think I'm preferring to pay the extra price.
I'm just saying I'd do it if that's what it came to...

That being said, I'd love for someone to help me out for free.

Well I'd love for someone to help me out too lol. Don't think I'm preferring to pay the extra price.
I'm just saying I'd do it if that's what it came to...

That being said, I'd love for someone to help me out for free.

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

According to noblekane's reasoning, afamous and 23phorlife are also selling coupons on eBay.
30t6p3b.gif

sorry i paid my 6 dollars for a coupon and will save over 200

shake yer head elsewhere

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

According to noblekane's reasoning, afamous and 23phorlife are also selling coupons on eBay.
30t6p3b.gif

sorry i paid my 6 dollars for a coupon and will save over 200

shake yer head elsewhere

laugh.gif

Looks like i'm not gettin' to a outlet within' this week, what should I search on ebay to find the coupon?

Looks like i'm not gettin' to a outlet within' this week, what should I search on ebay to find the coupon?

I guess im on the lookout for one of those coupons too unfortunately. I'm not wasting gas to go out there ange TRY to get one. I'll take the 3$ certainty. Don't know whats so bad about it. But wouldn't mind a Present to Me
nerd.gif

I guess im on the lookout for one of those coupons too unfortunately. I'm not wasting gas to go out there ange TRY to get one. I'll take the 3$ certainty. Don't know whats so bad about it. But wouldn't mind a Present to Me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

just a suggestion for some of you... try to be cool with employees...

for y'all fellas... aim at the cute girls and "spit your game" and ask for a coupon. it works... or just talk about shoes to the employee that seems to be knowledgeable about shoes and then ask...

nothin wrong with asking... just dont beg tho. sad

for real i went in today and choped it up with a employee dude was cool i didnt even know they where handing them out and he threw me one

Originally Posted by never wear them

just a suggestion for some of you... try to be cool with employees...

for y'all fellas... aim at the cute girls and "spit your game" and ask for a coupon. it works... or just talk about shoes to the employee that seems to be knowledgeable about shoes and then ask...

nothin wrong with asking... just dont beg tho. sad

for real i went in today and choped it up with a employee dude was cool i didnt even know they where handing them out and he threw me one

If anyone has an extra coupon I've got two outlets within driving distance. Too far to go to "try" to get a coupon though. Worth the drive if I've got coupon in hand.

If anyone has an extra coupon I've got two outlets within driving distance. Too far to go to "try" to get a coupon though. Worth the drive if I've got coupon in hand.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Hey does anyone know if you can stock locate or do phone orders with the coupon?

^^^ This.I was wondering if you could call thursday and say.... "I'd like to order blah blah blah". And then be like "Is there a specific code you need off of this F&F coupon I have?" Lol!!! Sorry for the brief scenario. I write like I think!! Hahaha

Hey does anyone know if you can stock locate or do phone orders with the coupon?

^^^ This.I was wondering if you could call thursday and say.... "I'd like to order blah blah blah". And then be like "Is there a specific code you need off of this F&F coupon I have?" Lol!!! Sorry for the brief scenario. I write like I think!! Hahaha

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Haha no worries man, I actually called a Nike Factory here and talked to an associate. They told me you could do phone orders with the coupon but i didnt think to ask if I had to have it or if they could just give me one
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Haha no worries man, I actually called a Nike Factory here and talked to an associate. They told me you could do phone orders with the coupon but i didnt think to ask if I had to have it or if they could just give me one
30t6p3b.gif

Just a heads up, I won't be in front of a cpu until tomorrow evening.

First 20 PMs get a coupon sheet (Each sheet has 3 coupons on it). Need name & address.

First 20 PMs get a coupon sheet (Each sheet has 3 coupons on it). Need name & address.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

thats what its all about right here
pimp.gif

good looking out

Originally Posted by d e beatup

thats what its all about right here
pimp.gif

good looking out

Back
Top Bottom