[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

If you are able to cop a 9.5 man it would be really really kind.
Sorry man, it's limited to one per customer and I know it's going to be crazy at the store.
sets email alerts for pm's*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im crossing my fingers out here bruh. thanks
No problem man. I'm going to try my best to get you a pair.
I have two pairs of janoskis that aren't my size rite now. I need the all elusive 11
I got a 11 on the way right now. I really need a 10.5 
Spartandawg, StrictlyStyles has a 10.5. You should both trade!

Last edited:
Not the biggest Janoski head but this "Floral Digi" most def caught my attention early. Saw them in person and HAD to pick them up.

Last edited:
Lol, that is why I quoted him.
Haha, just making sure you both saw it. I've been trying to help him get an 11, but this is much easier than tracking down a pair in store.
Let's get away from all this floral **** for a minute

Obsidians on feet today
Looks great man, easily one of the best releases. The blue leather contrasts great with khaki colored chinos.

Last edited:
Haha, just making sure you both saw it. I've been trying to help him get an 11, but this is much easier than tracking down a pair in store.

Looks great man, easily one of the best releases. The blue leather contrasts great with khaki colored chinos.
preciate it my dude

Doubled up on the digi florals for today. Who knew I'd get em from a Niketown?
laugh.gif
 2x retail so I'm real happy. Time to unwatch all these lame eBay listings. Hmmm now wondering if I should go for 3 since I like them THAT much.

Btw, Janoskis definitely fit tts for those who are wondering.

Back
Top Bottom