[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

I just wish they had some lighter colors available for the upper, like a birch option or a lighter shade of grey than the "midnight fog"

nikeid

not exactly bucks but inspired by them lol

they do need more colors on here. only thing good is tiffany colors but its starting to be played out

wallpaper_3

wallpaper_3

Janoski Irons
one with white sole and one with gum soles. also the VS thing has a blue heel and one has grey heel.

I'm planning to cop a pair of canvass online but not sure what size should I get. I got 11 for my suedes. Any idea how it fits or is it just the same? Have this feeling it doesn't loosen up like the suedes do.

these janoski's are still really clean after wearing them mostly everyday since i got them in december, really durable and easy to clean shoe

^yeah, pretty much just clean the midsole every once in a while and they'll always look good. even after 100+ wears they won't look too beat, depending if you skate them or not.

i love the og black janos... such a clean simple everyday shoe...
well i've been on the lookout for these for a looong time now and finally came in today

Have my first pairs coming in soon, I ordered the white/ obsidian pair. Hopefully I can use these to replace my white era vans as beaters. Anybody know how they run?

^2 nice pick ups above.

my next pickup is probably the grey janos that are a CCS exclusive, and the brown/black pair that recently dropped

I emailed Nike a while ago about the "Volt" Janoski's, and they were not very helpful. They recommended contacting SB retailers for launch info. Has anyone had better luck?

Originally Posted by Zeeevil  

I'm planning to cop a pair of canvass online but not sure what size should I get. I got 11 for my suedes. Any idea how it fits or is it just the same? Have this feeling it doesn't loosen up like the suedes do.
Originally Posted by aec23  

IMO they fit the same. The canvas loosens up pretty well.

new pick up..
love these..
been wanting them since the sample pics surfaced

Oh and to me all janoskis fit the same leather canvas suede
do u have a wide foot?

Back
Top Bottom