[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Guess I'll wait for NDC before I jump the gun on the florals. If anythin I'll sell a pair of Jordan's I have and call it a day haha

Wow this is messed up... A friend of mine went to Santa Monica niketown for me because they said they had 2 sz 14s in stock 30 min ago. He just called me said they sold both to the same guy just a few minutes before him... Wtf?? Isn't it one per person?

Wow this is messed up... A friend of mine went to Santa Monica niketown for me because they said they had 2 sz 14s in stock 30 min ago. He just called me said they sold both to the same guy just a few minutes before him... Wtf?? Isn't it one per person?

It's supposed to be. Lol.

That's really unfortunate. Apparently, Niketown didn't limit to one pair per person. I saw some pics on IG of people's receipts and they bought 2 pairs. Most skate shops limit them to one per person, but some in my area didn't and people walked out with 2-3 pairs
mean.gif

Last edited:
That's really unfortunate. Apparently, Niketown didn't limit to one pair per person. I saw some pics on IG of people's receipts and they bought 2 pairs. Most skate shops limit them to one per person, but some in my area didn't and people walked out with 2-3 pairs :smh:

Resellers will resell.

Glad I didnt make that trip I would have been so upset.

If anybody's looking for small sizes of the "digital floral" Janoski's there's a sz7 that just popped up on ebay.

I'm know I'm one man yelling in a concert crowd, but if anyone is able to help me find a pair of the florals for retail in size 8.5 or 9, please PM me! You are a legend!

Originally Posted by minnsam11  

If anybody's looking for small sizes of the "digital floral" Janoski's there's a sz7 that just popped up on ebay.
lol @ joining today trying to sell yo shoes to the NT fam.

Last edited:
Don't know if I'll be any help but if anyone's still looking for the lemon twists, 510 in berkeley had a size 9 on display today. Probably might still have a few sizes left!

Back
Top Bottom