[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Just copped another 12 and 11.5.

:pimp:

Just wondering, are you buying these for friends/family or to resell? No hate or anything, just really curious as to whether these are worth reselling. Not familiar with the SB market as of late and I find it interesting that Janoskis sell out so quickly...

Just wondering, are you buying these for friends/family or to resell? No hate or anything, just really curious as to whether these are worth reselling. Not familiar with the SB market as of late and I find it interesting that Janoskis sell out so quickly...
Jada is a hoarder of sz 12 Janos, he has a problem!. As for Janoski selling out, only good looking colors sell out fast and special prints like this one

...you really doubled up because you thought you could make a square deal from a pair of these to a pair of digi florals? nope...add about 100$ to that mix. anyway keep the selling/trading to the marketplace
he really doubled up AND joined to post that

when florals came out they went for under 180 on ebay these are gonna be the same in a month or 2 its gonna be worth 220+ the same as florals

when florals came out they went for under 180 on ebay these are gonna be the same in a month or 2 its gonna be worth 220+ the same as florals
Negative. These went on NDC and haven't hit locals yet. Hype for these isnt real. You'll be lucky if you can get 140

I think this B/W florals will be like the Gorge Green / Orange colorway that released only in EU ... until now retailers in the US haven't gotten their hands on that colorway. The Digi-florals got released in my local skateshop but these haven't, and they already got their July colorways so in essence the Black Florals is harder to get in my place. Glad i hit the jump button when Flatspot released their stocks

Last edited:

Todays blue box janos

How do janos fit size wise? I'm 11.5 in Kostons, and they fit a tad roomy, but well enough to be fine. 

Any info on the red ripstop mids? I thought these were releasing this month.

I own 8 pairs of Janoski's. Some 12's, some 11.5's, and an 11. I'm a 12 in Kobe 8's, Lebron X's, P rod 7's and Koston's. I prefer the 11.5 in Janoski's, however I'd rather deal with an 11 than a 12 in them. You can make Janoski's roomy as hell depending on how you lace them. So for you I would say 11 if your Koston's are roomy.

Back
Top Bottom