Official Nike Shox VC IV Post --Information + Pictures

white/reds or white/black/reds will be copped. they look super comfy and the price tag says "buy me" while the I-III said "you can pass".
I ain't gon lie they only 5 but together they 10s
so would I do em again? Hmmm...

Its like old folks pissin so it all depends.- Kanye West

Got 2 pairs of T-dots...

If anybody still looking for a VC 4 T-dot, I have an extra size 9.5 DS for trade...

VC 4 T-dot sz 9.5 DS | 2K4 Laser sz 9.5 DS | CG 4 sz 9 DS | AJ13 Black/Red Retro sz 9 DS
AJs sz 9 - 9.5
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

Looking for Asian exclusive and T dots . Both size 9 , email me if anyone has them .

Just FYI

ebay seller ohmyland is selling some white/red VC IV.

wink.gif

KLAWS - If you are ohmyland, you have an e-mail.

If not, can anyone get their hands on a DS, never worn, US mens 12 in the white/red for me? I would prefer 2 pair, if possible. Thanks!

On the recommendation of several NT reputable NT members, I have purchased 2 pair of the ASIA exclusive from ohmyland... I can't wait!!!

Yes, the Asian exclusives are sick I just snatched a pair from Omyland also...hes got a few pairs left if anyone else is interested :wink:
wink.gif

Nice to know that people is getting their pairs,hope to have some chance in a few months because im broke right now
frown.gif

Quote:
so the all stars will be limited?

is this true?

cuz i wanna get some blue ballin kicks (or all black i suppose...)

and im looking at these or the LBJII's...

i'd get the all stars if they weren't limited cuz all i'd be doing would be balling in them.
"These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it." - Charles Barkley
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen Rose

GUYS!

If you are ordering from ohmyland, rest assured, the shoes are 100% legit, as is the seller. Just played 2 hours in these shoes and they are AWESOME.

If you want these asian exclusives, get at him.

<No disrespect to anyone else who may be offering their services.>

hey guys..
if anyone needs some white/red vc4
i may be able to help out
they are about US$150-160(shipped)
email me at skip4885@hotmail.com if anyone needs help

just wondering if the white/carolina blue are GR??
when do they releae??

I was just wondering why in Germany the All Star VC IV is already sold? And it does not look as if they are limited? The seller is 100% legit; I already bought some kickz there.

Should I buy the shoe ore not? Will there be a more special release for the All Star game than this one? (With special Box ore something)

Hope link is working:

shop.maasssports.de/produ...b3771f5959

LAShaq

^^is there anyway to translate tha site into english? why would the allstars be released in europe?

i got my 2 pairs from ohmyland. they're hot

Back
Top Bottom