**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Got 2 pairs of TF pants recently. Love the fit! Need to find some deals for more pairs. Actually picked up my black ones for $50 at a Nike store. They were the only pair in the place, tucked behind some regular Nike sweats. Had an amazon gift card I used to drop the price on the other pair I bought.

Im trying to be open minded here. Anyone ever tried Target's tech/victory fleece? Design wise, they look similar. How's the comfort compared to Nike ones? I feel Tech Fleece is too thin.

Don’t quote me on it but pretty sure someone here said they were garbage. Didn’t hold up well at all. But apparently Uniqlo has decent quality pieces for the price

Im trying to be open minded here. Anyone ever tried Target's tech/victory fleece? Design wise, they look similar. How's the comfort compared to Nike ones? I feel Tech Fleece is too thin.
Target champion fleece is warmer than any Nike tech fleece. Nike tech fleece and tech knit to me is more stylish wear not for the extreme cold and plus depending on what u like target fleece for me is everyday wear .

Target champion fleece is warmer than any Nike tech fleece. Nike tech fleece and tech knit to me is more stylish wear not for the extreme cold and plus depending on what u like target fleece for me is everyday wear .
I forgot to add $58 compared to $170 for a whole sweatsuit I had my fill on Nike tech .Target champion is just as nice to go with your J's or Nike shoes.

I actually work at Target and have bought a pair of the VF pants before. Right off the bat, i didnt like the fit. It was pretty baggy which i didnt like so i had to return them. Im not sure if they updated the fit recently though

New to the thread so forgive me if this has been asked. What is the difference between the Nike Tech Fleece Windrunner and the Nike NSW Tech Fleece Windrunner?

I was thinking of getting these:

https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-tech-fleece-windrunner-mens-full-zip-hoodie-KmQCZr/805144-091

Any of you guys have these and how's the sizing?

Thanks!

The sizing is true to size (TTS) so if you own other Nike gear go with that size. It may fit a bit fitted so if you want a bulky look, size up.

Nike vs NSW - one is more the ‘athletic fitted cut’ vs the ‘streetwear not as fitted’. Having owned items under both naming conventions- that’s my finding.

20180201_125704.jpg
Below retail for the whole set.

just ordered 2 sizes on nike to try out before buying, thanks for the tip
My Repel Jacket arrived and I’m very glad I didn’t listen to y’all to size down :smile:.
The Large was perfect for me (my usual size). I can see where some might not like the fact it’s not fitted all around but I can see this as a future fall piece with a sweatshirt underneath which would fill those gaps

Don’t quote me on it but pretty sure someone here said they were garbage. Didn’t hold up well at all. But apparently Uniqlo has decent quality pieces for the price

I'm curious if anyone has the Uniqlo version of the tech fleece hoodie? Now on sale for $30 it might be worth a try.

Was wearing my TF 2.0 pants and yeah the quality on these is so much better. My black pair has no pilling at all compared to the newer pants. Just wished that left pocket wasn’t so darn shallow.

NTers - anyone in the Cincinnati Ohio area? I've got a biz trip coming up and wanted to know which of the outlets are good to hit for TF/TK deals?

anyone have luck getting grease stains out of tech fleece pants?

Depends on how long it has set but put baking soda over the area and let it absorb into the area. Use your finger or toothbrush lightly brush the area. Discard baking soda that doesnt stick to material and reply. Then wash.

You could substitute baking soda with dish soap ( not washing powder) or baby powder.

Back
Top Bottom