**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

ProDirect Soccer UK has the hookups on club stuff. Got the dark heather TFWR from Barça, City and Chelsea - plus no VAT.

does the TK keep you warmer than TF?

I have a couple of TF and i'm happy with them- 46 degrees here in the mornings (bay area) and they keep me warm enough....

does the TK keep you warmer than TF?

I have a couple of TF and i'm happy with them- 46 degrees here in the mornings (bay area) and they keep me warm enough....
I wouldn't wear TK in temps colder than that. I have a couple of the first generation TK Windrunners and there are big holes weaved into the pattern.

I'm on a mission to buy every single colourway of the original 1.0 Tech Fleece suits with the 3M drawstrings. So far I have the black, grey, olive and grey camo. I know I'm missing the green camo and red, is there any other colours I might be missing?
the 1.0 tech fleece are superior to the recent releases. The materials were way softer and more durable. Wish I had picked up a few more 1.0 hoodies while i had the chance.

the 1.0 tech fleece are superior to the recent releases. The materials were way softer and more durable. Wish I had picked up a few more 1.0 hoodies while i had the chance.

How can you tell if a tech fleece item is 1.0 or a newer version?

Last edited:
Wish this tf sweatshirt was light beige in front and grey in back with pocket remaining grey. Would have been so much better imo...
1-web-desktop-product.jpg
2-web-desktop-product.jpg

TF 1.0 ( first version) didn’t have 3M drawstring, the “ red tappered tag” did tho

Biggest difference in current version vs older iterations of TF is the front left pocket which is noticeably shorter than current version and the omition of the back pocket.

I still wear my first version TF they hold up better in wash/wear than 3M drawstring ver, which seems to pile more. I have a pair of the “winterized/repel” newier TF but find it weird putting my wallet in my front pocket so they don’t get much use.

i purchase the jacket from ndc on clarence for $69. i think this set from like 2yrs ago.
I seen the pants on local swap sites - honestly thought they were knock offs at first.

I'd rather go full puffy jacket. Sadly my NIKE 800 down sprung a leak - feathers everywhere. Might buy it back next season

I’m itching to cop one. How’d you go about sizing? Same as the regular TF WR?
I’ll see when it comes in because I have a grey TK WR that I sized down to a M like some in here suggested. It forms to me very well. My only thing is it’s a tad short looking to me on the torso and arms when I stretch out.

But that’s the only thing. Granted if I were to put more size on it would be kinda small. So I ordered an hasta in L to see.
I’m 6ft, 175, athletic build

Back
Top Bottom