**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

hoping the old bonded tech pants/joggers that were recently removed from the sale section hit outlets soon

I just got the repel jacket from the nordstrom link (thx btw whoever posted it), but I am not too impressed about it. It's kinda stiff to my liking, especially the inside lining. I guess it goes back.
I’ll pay your retail price if it’s a Large black. Been thinking I may have slept on that link.

3B16D78C-A750-4A34-8173-DB0EE4D3CE3B.jpeg
Anyone know what type of hoodie is this?

Nike Therma

https://www.nike.com/t/therma-mens-basketball-full-zip-hoodie-3dbROg/857044-429

Black/White on sale for $60

My outlet recently got black TF pants in for $100. Hoping consumers scoff at the price and they hit clearance for the low. Would be perfect.

Gray TF pants at my outlet. Been checking every week and the pants keep moving around everyone but never any sales. Stock seems to be slowly depleting so they may not go on sale, but crossing my fingers.

Hopefully they come out with some new tech knit .

My outlet had these tech knit joggers and sports jackets that were sitting for months. Now they're sitting in the clearance racks 30% off discount and people still aren't biting. The tech knit is really grainy. terrible

My outlet had these tech knit joggers and sports jackets that were sitting for months. Now they're sitting in the clearance racks 30% off discount and people still aren't biting. The tech knit is really grainy. terrible
I like them

I like them

I got one of the jackets but it was so itchy I had to return it. The material seemed to be a newer version of the tech knit that isn't soft like the tech knit windrunners.

I just know that they aren't popular here. One of the employees told me people have complained about the material being hard

I do think the pants and jackets look dope, but I can't justify the price vs the lack of comfort. Maybe they get better if you wear them longer.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the look. Fit is great.

I got one of the jackets but it was so itchy I had to return it. The material seemed to be a newer version of the tech knit that isn't soft like
I just know that they aren't popular here. One of the employees told me people have complained about the material being hard

I do think the pants and jackets look dope, but I can't justify the price vs the lack of comfort. Maybe they get better if you wear them longer.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the look. Fit is great.
That price is outrageous but I'm getting a discount just need the jacket but can't find the black jogger in a 3x

Tried the Repel Jacket on at the outlets today and unfortunately the sizing does not work for my frame. Small is too tight but a Medium is way too loose.

A shame cause I could have had it for $60 after using a gift card.

Tried the Repel Jacket on at the outlets today and unfortunately the sizing does not work for my frame. Small is too tight but a Medium is way too loose.

A shame cause I could have had it for $60 after using a gift card.

I got the repel jacket and after a few months, it DOES stretch out. I couldn't zip up the jacket all the way without choking my neck at first, but now I feel fine zipping it all the way up.

Last edited:
The body of the Repel TF WR is 100% cotton, so I would expect it to stretch out with wear. I found this unfortunate, as all my previous Tech Fleece jackets are a cotton/poly blend

The body of the Repel TF WR is 100% cotton, so I would expect it to stretch out with wear. I found this unfortunate, as all my previous Tech Fleece jackets are a cotton/poly blend

Only problem I have with the repel TF WR is that it's a little harder than typical fleece hoodies. I would guess due to adding the water repel to the material. So wearing it for long periods indoors is not ideal, and it's better suited for long periods of walking. Still, you get used to it quick. Nothing that uncomfortable. Looks great too. Gotten compliments

Only problem I have with the repel TF WR is that it's a little harder than typical fleece hoodies. I would guess due to adding the water repel to the material. So wearing it for long periods indoors is not ideal, and it's better suited for long periods of walking. Still, you get used to it quick. Nothing that uncomfortable. Looks great too. Gotten compliments

Based on all the feedback, sounds like it’s the same feel/material as the Tech Fleece Parka, which I love mine, but definitely a spring/fall outdoors piece.

Damn - gonna have to shell out for one.

Come on Nike Talk fam - find us another sale

Based on all the feedback, sounds like it’s the same feel/material as the Tech Fleece Parka, which I love mine, but definitely a spring/fall outdoors piece.

They're on sale at $150 until tomorrow night in the NDC flash sale.

Thanks. Kinda hoping for another Nordstrom type deal or may pick up one from an ebay reseller as both options are still cheaper after all the damn Canadian Taxes we pay than the current NDC deal.

But good looking out

Yeah I wore mine today to the mall and it got hot after an hour. Good thing it has double zippers so you can wear it however you want and unzip the bottom to vent air, but definitely for outdoors more.

NDC's site really annoys me. Had no idea until just now there was a flash sale, and the most popular stuff is sold out. I wish their front page screamed "flash sale". Where did ou learn about it? I'm subscribed to all their email notifications and got the app too, but never get any flash sales notice

Last edited:
I'm on a mission to buy every single colourway of the original 1.0 Tech Fleece suits with the 3M drawstrings. So far I have the black, grey, olive and grey camo. I know I'm missing the green camo and red, is there any other colours I might be missing?

tech knit joggers grainy? Have both versions of the joggers and I don't find that to be the case, think they're amazing

edit: definitely overpriced though even at outlet

Seller tigermom15 has some good prices on tech knit hoodies in grey and hasta colorway s In l and Xl. On the auction site

Back
Top Bottom