**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Joined May 15, 2016
hey guys. Never owned one of these. Would you recommend these pants for a 14hr flight? need to be comfortable on this damn plane lol.

Joined Aug 8, 2012
Got the grey tech knit pants in L for $60

Can’t beat that even though I have like 6 different shades of grey sweat pants :lol:

Edit: just bought the black tech knit shorts for $56

Ok I’m done now

Last edited:
Joined Jan 13, 2013
Do anybody have (or tried on) printed tf joggers in this cw for example 863515-038? Do they fit the same as regular non-printed ones? I'm asking because they look kinda weird on pics - cuff looks the same width as ankle portion. So it either they are too narrow or cuffs aren't as tight.

Joined Oct 13, 2018
Do anybody have (or tried on) printed tf joggers in this cw for example 863515-038? Do they fit the same as regular non-printed ones? I'm asking because they look kinda weird on pics - cuff looks the same width as ankle portion. So it either they are too narrow or cuffs aren't as tight.
I have these ones - they’re definitely are a bit baggier at the bottom and not as fitted. One piece of advice tho - The camo pattern has fine threads in them that snag easy - they can come loose after a few washes and it looks weird. If you try and pull them it only makes it worse.

Joined Dec 18, 2015
I have these ones - they’re definitely are a bit baggier at the bottom and not as fitted. One piece of advice tho - The camo pattern has fine threads in them that snag easy - they can come loose after a few washes and it looks weird. If you try and pull them it only makes it worse.
They are also a heavier material used on them. I have both top and bottom and they are definitely thicker than the “normal” tech fleece.

Joined Jan 13, 2013
Thank you guys for an advice. I thought camo pattern was just a print. Some local seller sells a new pair in sz small for an equivalent of $42. But now I'll be waiting for another deal, maybe carbon, or some shade of green or blue.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now