**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Today’s clearance store finds:

Burnt orange (I think, I don’t know the exact color code) zip up for $49. The tag says holiday 2017, as well as it having the red tag label still.

Still has the chevron, so I’m a big fan.
21C920F4-8EA0-4B9D-983E-DFA5AA1298AD.jpeg
need in xl

Anyone have the team red hoody? Wondering how it looks it regular pics. The blue/black looks lighter in stock photos than in person so idk what team red will be in person.

Today’s clearance store finds:

Found this light orange (I call it orange cream) tech fleece for $49.

The the tag say holiday 2019 on them, so it must be new still. I don’t have this particular color tech fleece top. So I am happy to add to my collection.
26B617C9-B4A1-454D-B363-AB496F1611CA.jpeg

Two camo (top and bottom pieces) up on end:

-

Guys, I have that black/grey hoodie (928483-064) and Im asking if you know which grey TF pants I should have to pair it properly? Which product code grey fits grey from hoodie?

U have those 015 color on yours nike.com website available? I am from Europe and I do not have them in any size there. When I open the link it opens site with green ones

U have those 015 color on yours nike.com website available? I am from Europe and I do not have them in any size there. When I open the link it opens site with green ones

Yes, every size up to 3X is available. I think they're fairly new to the US site.

Back
Top Bottom