**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

That would be cool if someone knows when and if they pop up on EU site before I buy normal grey xd
But I am pretty sure that I ve seen them in UK or Netherlands months ago and dont know if I have to wait

BV4452-021 need these to drop on Nike only endclothing got them
Screenshot_20191102-175504_Samsung Internet.jpg

Love the taper sweatpants/fleece jogger, are there any other brands that are equivalent to them?

I ve been wondering why almost no one cares about tech pack? Im asking because tech pack trackies are very similair to TF. What do you think in general about tech pack and why it is so unpopular?

Last several years I have worn the Hyperwarm clothing under my tech fleece, when it's extremely cold. Have not seen any Hyperwarm clothing for this year, didn't see any other place to ask but has the hyperwarm collection been cancelled?

I ve been wondering why almost no one cares about tech pack? Im asking because tech pack trackies are very similair to TF. What do you think in general about tech pack and why it is so unpopular?

Personally a big fan of the feel almost all Tech Pack drops (have shorts for lifting, tanks for running, etc), but a lot of it is very fashion-forward further out of the athleisure sphere. TF is "basic" and an easy entry point to current sportswear sensibilities, and doesn't look particularly out of place in any situation where sportswear is acceptable.

I agree though that the trackies are great - I personally prefer them to TF for the last two years or so.

Today’s clearance store finds:

Top and bottom tech fleece set of the dark grey heather for $49 each. The hoodie was marked $100 but it rung up as $49.

There was also aWhite/dark grey two-tone zip in my size but I returned it since I found the dark grey heather instead. I think I have like 2-3 of the dark heather pants and top but it’s a nice simple color. I don’t mind doubling up, etc.

Galactic Jade tech fleece pants for $49!

Tech knit pants for $49.
D157C2B6-FA8D-4693-87E1-5C18A7C393C8.jpeg

Top and bottom tech fleece set of the dark grey heather for $49 each. The hoodie was marked $100 but it rung up as $49.

There was also aWhite/dark grey two-tone zip in my size but I returned it since I found the dark grey heather instead. I think I have like 2-3 of the dark heather pants and top but it’s a nice simple color. I don’t mind doubling up, etc.

Tech knit pants for $49.
always coming up. same spot?

Tech knit pants for $49.
Fire finds, I'll post my come up when I get the chance. Only found one tech hoodie this weekend.

Attachments

• 5DB4664F-4CE3-456F-B4D4-2AB26BDA9502.jpeg
    5DB4664F-4CE3-456F-B4D4-2AB26BDA9502.jpeg
    458.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 35E81254-9C32-42A0-9013-F83CB185550D.jpeg
    35E81254-9C32-42A0-9013-F83CB185550D.jpeg
    331.5 KB · Views: 124
  • C311A73F-CCBD-4A72-8B1C-A604BB913592.jpeg
    C311A73F-CCBD-4A72-8B1C-A604BB913592.jpeg
    453 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Thats mad, bought one two tone set and hoodie S is a bit too small, tight too much
Soo now bought other two tone and hoodie m is too big xd
Do you have any tips how to enlarge or downsize tech fleece at least a bit without making any damage to the color and material?
Thats serious mad, because TF 1.0 or TF hero windrunners M were always cool

Today’s clearance store finds;

obsidian tech fleece shorts for $39. Pretty sure I have these already, but doesn’t hurt to double up.
58BE6FC8-913A-4EA6-A179-66066B495360.jpeg

whats a good price on original tech knit windrunners in navy, grey, and black? got 1 of each in size small that I just never wear.

Hey,

I've still got a pair of BNWT Libero Tech Knit grey pants (size S) from a few seasons ago available if anyone in this thread wants them.

Just thought I'd throw it out there before I put them on eBay/Depop etc.

Hey,

I've still got a pair of BNWT Libero Tech Knit grey pants (size S) from a few seasons ago available if anyone in this thread wants them.

Just thought I'd throw it out there before I put them on eBay/Depop etc.

I was wearing my pair this last weekend. Best jogger Nike has produced in years.

Yeah, they're unrivalled imo.

I'm only selling because I managed to acquire a pair in my regular size before I got around to wearing them.

Took me a while to track them down but I'm very happy that I did.

Hi all, does anyone know where I could find this Nike Sherpa Tech Fleece (light bone, size Large) from last year? I’ve searched seemingly everywhere (footsites, eBay, Grailed, even the wasteland that is OfferUp) to no avail.

030C2A4C-D80C-4E3F-B922-1DFC914B1D60.jpeg

Anyone have any ideas?

3597E9E8-C2FA-4D08-9A8B-F15F270A4B8A.jpeg

Anyone seen this anywhere in a L? Only one site I found but it’s in Greece and no shipping to US.

Last edited:
They have those at my local Nike store.

EDIT: Correction - they have that color with black logo rather than white.

Back
Top Bottom