**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Had zippers added to the side pockets for the current gen WR.

CF8C27EF-30FD-4B5E-9484-717E1AF837AA.jpeg

Definitely see why people like current gen; XL-T fits perfectly but I know it’s difficult to find them so gonna see how the XXL works out too

0FFBFC12-B768-47F4-B367-7C0921473FB4.jpeg

I love this Gen. But I'm a bigger guy so having the 3xlt option available is great. Can do 4xl if 3xlt isn't available but I prefer the tall fit.

i just hate how the black turns into gray with just a couple of washes.... like bruh, if i'mma spend this type of $$ can you not fade so fast?

The secret is don't wash them. With my favourite black suits I will wear them out then change immediately once I'm home. They don't smell and the colour has remained intact. I wouldn't recommend this if you actually work out in Tech Fleece though. :wink:

I would never conceive of actually working out in tech fleece. It’s purely casual wear. Plenty of other viable options for workout gear.

You wont regret sizing down, current season has a baggier fit.
WAY baggier, the current medium pants are bigger on me than the previous generation's larges were! Personally I hate the current fit, and wish they'd go back. Speaking of that gen, did anyone ever see a top that matches these:
Screenshot_20220127-201114_Chrome.jpg

I copped the pants from END, never saw them on anything stateside, but I've never been able to find a matching hoodie, not even pictures of one.

Back
Top Bottom