**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Cargo Pants CW5391 010
Joggers CW6549 010
Got a suit myself, has the same aesthetic as tech fleece
20220102_214046.jpg
Whats the fit like on the cargo pants? Are they loose around knee?

Not exactly a tech fleece expert but I just picked up one of the standard Black full zips from Hibbett. 25% off if you buy online and pick up in store. Feel like I almost never see most of them on sale so just passing it along.

Latest TF pickup is this old season Panel Tracksuit. Low key design, minimal branding but you can tell it's tech fleece. Has a funnel neck and the hood has a small brim, really cool. The standout feature has to be the stretchy material on the arms and knees, very nice. Check out the Balmain-esque knee details.
20220107_150731.jpg
20220107_150827.jpg

Can't remember the exact release details but you're right about the build, very nice. Makes a nice change from the standard TF suits. The sizing was accurate during this era, I'm not a fan of the new baggy fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 907
so i just got in a club fleece sweatsuit (crew and sweatpants) in dark heather grey (063):

-

-

and noticed that the pants are an ever so slightly different shade of grey from the crew

is this a common issue?

i noticed that the pants are made in sri lanka while the crew is made in vietnam, so could that be it?

does anybody by chance have the same style of pants with the tag saying they're made somewhere other than sri lanka?

it's admittedly a minor issue, but at the same time, as somebody with ocd, this kind of thing bugs the **** out of me

if it turns out that all the pants are made in sri lanka, then i'll just learn to live with it, but if some of them are made in vietnam like the crews are, then i might go through the effort of tracking a made-in-vietnam pair down for the hope of a better color match

Latest TF pickup is this old season Panel Tracksuit. Low key design, minimal branding but you can tell it's tech fleece. Has a funnel neck and the hood has a small brim, really cool. The standout feature has to be the stretchy material on the arms and knees, very nice. Check out the Balmain-esque knee details.
20220107_150731.jpg
20220107_150827.jpg

nice whered you get these from

I only have 1 Tech Fleece Zip hoodie, from way back in 2015. Want to get back into it but I'm ever the cheapskate. Could someone do me a solid and let me know if this item/seller is legit?

They have excellent feedback but the price seems just hella low. I do based on the style code that it's probably a pretty older version. Thanks in advance

I only have 1 Tech Fleece Zip hoodie, from way back in 2015. Want to get back into it but I'm ever the cheapskate. Could someone do me a solid and let me know if this item/seller is legit?

They have excellent feedback but the price seems just hella low. I do based on the style code that it's probably a pretty older version. Thanks in advance
Looks legit to me. Especially the tags on them.

Love Nike tech fleece but other brands have nice stuff too. I picked up this Lacoste jacket . You can replace the crocodile logo with a swoosh, I wouldn’t be able to tell. 😂😂😂
BCF98CF3-D0BC-4232-8CE3-E5D74E3B774D.jpeg

Love Nike tech fleece but other brands have nice stuff too. I picked up this Lacoste jacket . You can replace the crocodile logo with a swoosh, I wouldn’t be able to tell. 😂😂😂
BCF98CF3-D0BC-4232-8CE3-E5D74E3B774D.jpeg
Same can be said for random athletic brands of the same “tech fleece style” you can find at Ross or Marshalls. Bought a few bottoms of the random brands for like $24 or less.

I find pants to be much different. Tech fleece pants, at least the ones I have, are slim fit. The ones I see at Ross are way too baggy and long. Short people problems. Haha

I find pants to be much different. Tech fleece pants, at least the ones I have, are slim fit. The ones I see at Ross are way too baggy and long. Short people problems. Haha
Haha right. I’m not that tall either for the bottoms. I mainly wear for working out, going out quickly to the store or to bed. Lol

While we're maybe diverging a bit to other brands, I know it's not a direct 1:1 tech fleece replacement or substitute, but for performance and casual I have recently been extremely pleased with Ten Thousand. Fit especially is really slim and athletic.

Back
Top Bottom