**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

^^ you had me until 'slim and athletic'. I'm more husky and athletic....

XXL slim in the house! who else?

Same can be said for random athletic brands of the same “tech fleece style” you can find at Ross or Marshalls. Bought a few bottoms of the random brands for like $24 or less.
I've tried that cheaper tech stuff about 5 times now and I never really like it much lol. If you or anyone else likes it though, that's definitely the way to go. Very cheap.

While we're maybe diverging a bit to other brands, I know it's not a direct 1:1 tech fleece replacement or substitute, but for performance and casual I have recently been extremely pleased with Ten Thousand. Fit especially is really slim and athletic.

Looks like great build quality; definitely for the person interested in functionality and not for stunting

I've tried that cheaper tech stuff about 5 times now and I never really like it much lol. If you or anyone else likes it though, that's definitely the way to go. Very cheap.
Yeah. It definitely cheap feeling. Get what you pay for….

Most of the time I wear it to bed or I wear if I don’t care about messing it up.

On my actual Nine tech fleece. I am very careful. Ever so often I get the lint shaver and clean it up the best I can. Lol.

Reactions: 907
Speaking of care taking, nike tech fleece can be easily stained. I have ruined 3-4 pairs of sweats in a little over a year. Ive tried spray-n-wash, cold water, warm water, and hot water.

Ideas on stains?

I feel ya broham. I’m a Large in the waist but XL in the thighs & legs.

I may have mischaracterized with “slim”; they’re cut well to be flattering on muscular frames, rather than boxy and baggy like TF. 6’, 230, lifter frame, and love the XL.

Looks like great build quality; definitely for the person interested in functionality and not for stunting

Yeah, it’s good ish.

I like the “fit” of the XL but they are a little too baggy for my liking and a little too big in the waist. The Large fit good in the waist but snug in the thighs and legs

I like the “fit” of the XL but they are a little too baggy for my liking and a little too big in the waist. The Large fit good in the waist but snug in the thighs and legs

Oh forgive me, I misunderstood you initially; you already have experience w/ the brand.

D328E4B8-5C7C-4DE1-864F-442539DB8B81.gif

Speaking of care taking, nike tech fleece can be easily stained. I have ruined 3-4 pairs of sweats in a little over a year. Ive tried spray-n-wash, cold water, warm water, and hot water.

Ideas on stains?
Just wear black!

jk, I'm always dealing with stains bc my kid likes to grab my pants with food on his hands all the time. I just use this oxi clean gel cleaner they have at Target. Works well for me.

Just wear black!

jk, I'm always dealing with stains bc my kid likes to grab my pants with food on his hands all the time. I just use this oxi clean gel cleaner they have at Target. Works well for me.

I’ve stained the black ones too famo 🤦🏽‍♂️ Lol. I haven’t tried the oxi-clean thingy yet. Good call

Looks legit to me. Especially the tags on them.

Very happy with the purchase; $67 Shipped. I only had one other piece (bought it for like $20 in 2015) & it’s the exact same style.

542A09F5-5FD8-4B3C-9CA0-5724F865BC4D.jpeg

Was going to get the black one but I wanted to try the fit of the current Windrunner in a XL-T instead of the 2X I have & got it on sale at Hibbett’s for $92 shipped.

Got a promotion and WFH now but ironically have to buy clothes because I can’t work efficiently in houseclothes. Looking to cop at least one joint a month minimum going forward.

Attachments

• 3CE6EC81-BC8B-4EE8-9EC5-CC1EE7D060A2.jpeg
    3CE6EC81-BC8B-4EE8-9EC5-CC1EE7D060A2.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 124
New Tech Fleece for 2022.
Screenshot_20220125-001225_Nike.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-001320_Nike.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-001239_Nike.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-001325_Nike.jpg

Just in case people didn't know what the CA Mass Robbery hoodie brand was. Virgil would not be proud of this dumpster fire.

The Tech Fleece of 2015-2017 were The Ones. They gotta bring back the true Windrunners: cuffs on the sleeves, drawstrings on the hood so my ****ing hood doesn't fly off when it's windy, zippers on the pockets, and the 360-degree chevron. Trash this half-assed doo-doo with the ****ty arm pocket.

God damn, I'm going off! PLS HELP

Back
Top Bottom