**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

tech fleece aerolofts from last year popping up at outlets. 614665 010 style code, just picked one up for 150 minus 100 from gift cards. call around or do a nike chat.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS :D

I seen them at potomac mills for that price a few days ago.

Funny thing is in the spring they were $69 at outlets

Its best to buy TF out of season. New season cws should start popping up next month.

$45 black TF crew on finishline. Steal if you've got a WC $20
http://m.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod759342

@Edshoecator aren't you in the market for a XXL?
Yessir.

Copped.

This is why I was trying to finagle a WC from @bigj505  and you guys 
roll.gif

So my height is 5'8" I'm trying to buy a large on tech fleece WINDRUNNER. Will the size be super big or just right? I prefer my jackets loose and not fitted. I got used into wearing parkas that's why. As long as it's not ridiculously big I can rock the large. anyone here care to let me know?
depends on your build I'm 5 10 but skinny and M fits me like a glove. LARGE might be too big unless your heavier

Just bought the windrunner in M. I'm 5'8, 170, muscular build and it is fitted. Prob go L if you want a baggier look.

So my height is 5'8" I'm trying to buy a large on tech fleece WINDRUNNER. Will the size be super big or just right? I prefer my jackets loose and not fitted. I got used into wearing parkas that's why. As long as it's not ridiculously big I can rock the large. anyone here care to let me know?
I'm 5'8" 180 lbs and the L is perfect on me. Not too tight or baggy.

$45 black TF crew on finishline. Steal if you've got a WC $20
http://m.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod759342

edshoecator edshoecator aren't you in the market for a XXL?

repped, half off for the crewneck, i'll take it even without WC coupon. I think im ordering the aeroloft windrunner from villa too :smh:

really though nike, a cardigan? :lol:

Damn I forgot to use ebates on a $120 Nike purchase. Guess best bet is to return and then reorder no?
Any suggestions? Did the order online yesterday

got it. I was confused. I saw some Cargo-Khaki Tech Fleece pants on Villa and they were beautiful. Couldn't add to cart and they called it TF2.
I think 2s are the ones that have a woven upper and fleece from the knee down, or vice versa. Cargo khaki is the only decent colorway of those because its all 1 color, the rest are 2 or 3 colors :x

I think 2s are the ones that have a woven upper and fleece from the knee down, or vice versa. Cargo khaki is the only decent colorway of those because its all 1 color, the rest are 2 or 3 colors :x

Yep, i remember seeing that hideaous 3 color pair. Nike was trolling. You see the pair on Ruvilla? Doesn't it look like fleece all the way?

Back
Top Bottom