**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Yep, i remember seeing that hideaous 3 color pair. Nike was trolling. You see the pair on Ruvilla? Doesn't it look like fleece all the way?
Yeah look like complete fleece but I think it's just the color makes it hard to distinguish... I know if they dip low enough in price I'm grabbing a pair. I like the knee panel construction on these along with the 2 zipper pockets. But only in the olive colorway.

Those are TF2. I believe he was talking about TF which has a heathered pattern and looks much better IMO.
http://m.footlocker.com/?uri=product&sku=45343677&model=219652&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

I was talking TF2 and he reminded me I had the regular Olives, which is what he was saying as his favorite release of 2015.

Picture of the TF2 is very confusing. Doesn't look like a different material on the upper in pictures. I would have insta copped if it was Fleece all the way.

Yup. Light Crimson
Those are my next pants 
pimp.gif
. Or the royal blue

I'm thinking about doing JJ but I couldn't pull the trigger at $60 with the get25 code

Makes it not so bad when you find something else to help offset the shipping tho drisk might have helped get rid of shipping if you have shop runner and use PayPal.

Makes it not so bad when you find something else to help offset the shipping tho drisk might have helped get rid of shipping if you have shop runner and use PayPal.

came in at just the right time :lol:. yup, i was able to ise it again this morning on an order.

villa also shipped my aeroloft :smokin pumped to get that piece in, thanks for dropping knowledge on those deals bigj

Last edited:

$60 was what if came out to with out shipping. Just wanted to to be in the 45-50 ranger lol just me being cheap.

came in at just the right time :lol:. yup, i was able to ise it again this morning on an order.

villa also shipped my aeroloft :smokin pumped to get that piece in, thanks for dropping knowledge on those deals bigj

No problem. My pair is supposed to come in Monday :x

No problem. My pair is supposed to come in Monday
sick.gif
I heard these Aerolofts run big so I hope you guys sized down.. I never got to try these at Nordstrom when they had them so I never knew what size I would wear.. but I will hopefully get a chance to try on the newer ones soon.. good luck and keep us posted on sizing..

Repped...just copped the newer obsidian tech 1mm pants off that site...not the cropped version

No problem. My pair is supposed to come in Monday :x

I heard these Aerolofts run big so I hope you guys sized down.. I never got to try these at Nordstrom when they had them so I never knew what size I would wear.. but I will hopefully get a chance to try on the newer ones soon.. good luck and keep us posted on sizing..

I ordered aero lifts?

those dropped crotch, for when you want that super diaper butt on the pants :lol:

Last edited:
Damm it. Reps to everyone for the deals I'm seeing but nothing in a medium. Maybe I'm not fast enough

Back
Top Bottom