**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Olive pants came in from END yesterday, it still blows my mind that END has better shipping than 95% of stores that are actually in the US.

Anyways, they seem a little bit darker than whats in the stock picture on their site, but that could just be because my room was dark when I was looking at them. Still a dope color to add to the collection though :smokin

Do the Bonded Pocket T-Shirts run large and loose like the reviews on Nike say they do? Wanted to pick up a few online as they're not available here. Trying decided between the BOnded Pocket and the Glory Tech with the chest zipper. Glory Techs seem more fitted, any thoughts on those?

Last edited:
Olive pants came in from END yesterday, it still blows my mind that END has better shipping than 95% of stores that are actually in the US.

Anyways, they seem a little bit darker than whats in the stock picture on their site, but that could just be because my room was dark when I was looking at them. Still a dope color to add to the collection though :smokin

Pics would have been nice, in a well lit environment of course

Pics?

Do the Bonded Pocket T-Shirts run large and loose like the reviews on Nike say they do? Wanted to pick up a few online as they're not available here. Trying decided between the BOnded Pocket and the Glory Tech with the chest zipper. Glory Techs seem more fitted, any thoughts on those?

The bonded tee ran TTS for me. if you want a looser fit, size up.

Somebody peed in your Cheerios this morning

haha nah, its not like that. I just know the pic I would have taken last night would have been terrible since the lighting in my room isnt very good. and then this morning when I posted, I was getting ready to go to work so it would have been rushed. I'll see what its like out once Im out of work today

Last edited:
Not bad. Are drawstrings usually 3m? Never noticed that. I know side pockets are

Here you go.

No Flash
View media item 1568792
With Flash to catch the 3M

As you can see, there is a bit of black heathered into it which is making them look darker

Like I said, a little darker than the pic on the site. The stock photos to me, looked. little more green

Much appreciated. Definitely getting the olives [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I spotted a pretty good deal on an XXL black crew (No other sizes available). Thing is, I already have a grey XL crew and it fits exactly fine but I would not mind it being a bit less snug fitting.

Does anyone know what temperature and m.o. would work best to shrink the XXL down a bit so it will be slightly larger than the XL? Thanks!

if you're 5'8-5'9 with waist size 26-28 what size tech fleece sweatpants should you get? i'm a small in shorts but i have bigger legs so i'm not sure if i should stick to a small or size up with a medium

Stick with small unless you want a baggier fit, if so, go medium.

Nike just had to release these ***** on End a day after I copped the Cargo Khaki Odysseys ($30 punishment buying them on eBay after I procrastinated on the Nike.com clearance like a dumbass and they sold out in hours) It's impossible for me to not cop.

I haven't been on this board in ages but I see in not the only one who checks End regularly for the exclusives to kill folks.

Anybody have any release information on the white tech challenge 4 low? I been waiting for them ***** forever, the other two color ways is wack.

Back
Top Bottom