**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

i copped the nike aw77 tech from nordstrom in a size small

i'm a little over 5'6 and im pretty skinny, should i have gone up a size

There's a blue xl windrunner in toms river nj marshalls. Also some 2 tones. The one with yellow on top and blue on bottom. Also some blue /blue. The one that was originally 150 now at 49.99 in large and xl

Just got my Bonded Windrunner in and I would absolutely agree with everything said so far. Boxy and loose body, super tight arms and the giant pockets are kind of annoying but I'm keeping it because aesthetically it is by far my favorite TF piece.
For comparison I would say the normal wind runner fits really well, the AW77 is a little big and frumpy. All 3 are the same size.

Last edited:
If the Medium is still too boxy I might try to get it professionally altered, I love the huge zipper pockets.

I apologize in advance cause this may be semi long. First off thanks for the help I've gotten in this thread, this was my first round of tech fleece and I was really lost when it came to sizing and fit. But before I go into that here's my haul.

Birch aw77 from nordstrom
View media item 1706776
Wind runner and pants
View media item 1706789
Game royal crew
View media item 1706795
bo jackson raglan crew (not tech fleece)
View media item 1706796
So I completely understand what you guys are saying with the boxy look. I found that every single top that I got had that box shape and loose flowy in the midsection. My biggest issue is that my shoulders and chest are big almost too big. With everyone sizing advice I decided to go with a size XL in everything, including the pants. And although I wish these has more of a fitted/tapered fit in the midsection I'm actually pretty happy with it all because they actually fit my shoulders. The wind runner is a little tight around the arms but for someone who always has trouble finding things that fit because im proportioned so irregularly these actually fit better than so many similar things I've tired to buy and have bought. All in all, if you're tall (6'4) with a bulkier frame, that XL maybe the best it gets for you. Here are some quick shots of how they look on me. I apologize for the dirty mirror and the MySpace bathroom pics lol

View media item 1706807View media item 1706808View media item 1706818View media item 1706819

I have the Photo Blue crew and yeah, the shape is just not great. I find the arms just crazy boxy and loos. I like the torso cut, but it's almost like it goes against the flow of everything else.

I find all Tech Fleece shirts are like this in some way. I have the Bonded Tech Tee which is crazy tight in the chest, right and short on the arms, and loos and flowy in the torso. Tech Windrunner is the best fitting, but even that has some loose sleeve issues.

Nothing beats a pair of broken-in Tech pants though. Finally hit that sweet spot with my pairs where they're not too tight, and not crazy baggy.

Still mad about the medium birch being out of stock

Gonna hit up marshalls but I know they aren't gonna have anything

I have the Photo Blue crew and yeah, the shape is just not great. I find the arms just crazy boxy and loos. I like the torso cut, but it's almost like it goes against the flow of everything else.

I find all Tech Fleece shirts are like this in some way. I have the Bonded Tech Tee which is crazy tight in the chest, right and short on the arms, and loos and flowy in the torso. Tech Windrunner is the best fitting, but even that has some loose sleeve issues.

Nothing beats a pair of broken-in Tech pants though. Finally hit that sweet spot with my pairs where they're not too tight, and not crazy baggy.
for me the boxiness issues i have come in the body, looser sleeves is usually something i favor because i dont have small arms. its just that my upper torso is most definitely an XL but my lower torso medium/large. I stopped wearing JB clothing a long time ago because all of it was so boxy. But when it comes to hoodies and such i dont mind it as much. And with how wide my shoulders are the way these sit on me it kind of creates a taper effect on the tech fleece items. The bo jackson crew just looks boxy as ever. but its comfortable so ill keep it

Does anyone have those and also the normal grey ones? Would like a side by side pic so I can see the difference in color

You can tell the difference right from the pix. Ones really dark grey the other is really light grey

You can tell the difference right from the pix. Ones really dark grey the other is really light grey

It's a stock photo though. Just wanted to see if it was a significant enough difference to warrant getting any other pair

Last edited:
Why the hell ndc europe has those weird sizes of tech fleece windrunner? Minimum size is XL :frown: Who the f**k would want a 3XL-T size? Dwayne Johnson?

Nordstrom pickup came in today
pimp.gif

BRSantana Thanks for that post
nthat.gif
No prob bro.. Im always looking for deals and will share here if it seems to be worthwhile. May not be #TechFleeceGate prices, but anything over 50% off is good in my book.

Back
Top Bottom