**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

They look like they might be a size too small. Anytime shorts or pants are too small and the fabric pulls you get a pocket flare. They do loosen up considerably with a few wears though.

^ Oh shoot. I'm hoping the Small tech fleece pants won't have this pocket flare...I just ordered 2 (Black and grey) from urban industry because I didn't want to wait for any deals. Stats: 5'7 145 lbs DAMNNNNN IT

Last edited:

My goodness. I hope you;re a runway model.

You have no choice but to get a small. You need the length. But small might actually be a little baggy.

XS will probably be too short.

Post pics when you get them.

My goodness. I hope you;re a runway model.

You have no choice but to get a small. You need the length. But small might actually be a little baggy.

XS will probably be too short.

Post pics when you get them.
Yeah I'm super skinny haha. I'm going with a Small, just waiting for a good deal. I though I found a deal for 60 a pair on ***** but promotions don't stack. I literally have 3 pairs of pants and I may have to wait for the Unisport Sale... How does that work? (prices, date...)

Yeah I'm super skinny haha. I'm going with a Small, just waiting for a good deal. I though I found a deal for 60 a pair on ***** but promotions don't stack. I literally have 3 pairs of pants and I may have to wait for the Unisport Sale... How does that work? (prices, date...)

Unisports will be around $50 per. Maybe less. The key is to buy 4 at a time so shipping is worth it. Check around Black Friday and the first couple of weeks in Dec. Thats when they hit

Unisports will be around $50 per. Maybe less. The key is to buy 4 at a time so shipping is worth it. Check around Black Friday and the first couple of weeks in Dec. Thats when they hit
Sounds good. I appreciate it! Hoping they get some before the Winter hits

should I go with the n98 or windrunner jacket can get both for a similar price and both are all black

just got back from the employee store almost a couple hours ago.

looking for pants? only some camo, and some turquoise/white colored ones (don't really keep up with this thread much, so i don't know if there are any nicknames) are available in mediums. no plain black available, and light grey only had XL and up.

should I go with the n98 or windrunner jacket can get both for a similar price and both are all black
I've been wearing my N98 alot lately, it's really versatile and I love the fit. Windrunner is good too, you honestly can't go wrong with either.

Hey guys I have a question. I copped a AW77 tech fleece about on Blk Friday last year. And now that I wanna use it. It doesn't fit. You think DSG will accept the exchange? It's new with out tags or bag or I am out of luck?

Back
Top Bottom