**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

The new bomber looks very similar to the last bomber, which can be had on eBay for $170ish right now.

The new bomber looks very similar to the last bomber, which can be had on eBay for $170ish right now.

Physically, yes. But the interior is lined with tech fleece Instead of fur. It is also more fitted than last season. Snugged in the arms and the arm pits, like a tech fleece hoody/crew.

Anyone with the aeroloft bomber or the ACG bomber from last year - can you opine on how warm/heavy they are? Would you be warm enough wearing them in 20 degree weather?

Anyone with the aeroloft bomber or the ACG bomber from last year - can you opine on how warm/heavy they are? Would you be warm enough wearing them in 20 degree weather?
You'll freeze.  I'd say it's good for 40 degrees and up.

Unless you live in Siberia... You won't freeze. Just be smart with how you layer up... I have an insulation jacket similiar to that and I wear it in 20-30 degree weather..
Not like your gonna be out in the cold for 6hr straight..

So I thought I was ordering this from Macy's last week because this is the picture they had up
130126_maxi_0.jpg

But they sent me this. Don't need to open it to see its the wrong one. Turns out Macy's has the wrong picture as their stock photo.
View media item 1781380
Anyone can point me in the direction of the carbon heater/volt Windrunner in a size XL that isn't retail? I'm aware there's a bonded windrunner but I would prefer the regular one.

So I thought I was ordering this from Macy's last week because this is the picture they had up
130126_maxi_0.jpg

But they sent me this. Don't need to open it to see its the wrong one. Turns out Macy's has the wrong picture as their stock photo.

Anyone can point me in the direction of the carbon heater/volt Windrunner in a size XL that isn't retail? I'm aware there's a bonded windrunner but I would prefer the regular one.
Ordering from sites like Macys can be tricky, they dont normally list the sku but the color description list exactly what you got. It sucks they cant upload the correct images for their products but at least Macys is everywhere and you can return it instore or online. 

Ordering from sites like Macys can be tricky, they dont normally list the sku but the color description list exactly what you got. It sucks they cant upload the correct images for their products but at least Macys is everywhere and you can return it instore or online. 

Yeah it's my fault for not bothering to look at the color description. I'm just going to return it and keep looking. No big deal. Just wish the pic was accurate. Might pick up the n98 in the same color. Around the same price

If woolite won't work what's the best dye on the market
Rit Dye is probably the most common, "best" is subjective given that most commercial dye work the same. 

Id suggest youtube and practice; dont mess up your moms washer 
laugh.gif

Keep us posted on the project. 

Rit Dye is probably the most common, "best" is subjective given that most commercial dye work the same. 

Id suggest youtube and practice; dont mess up your moms washer :lol:

Keep us posted on the project. 
lol yeah thanks for info

lol yeah thanks for info
I've used Black rit dye on some H&M shorts, that stuff washed right off when you put water on it. The black is like a sharpie black, so it more resembles a really dark indigo instead of black. I wouldn't use that stuff again. It works for a wear or two, but the moment I put water on that thing, it started bleeding black dye all over. Good thing I didn't wash it with my other clothes.

Back
Top Bottom