**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anyone know the color difference or have comparison pics between Smokey Blue Heather and Carbon Heather tech fleece? I have a carbon heather tech fleece wind runner hoodie in hand, but when I look up pics of the smokey blue tech fleece, I see pics that display a more bluish color, but some pics display a darker gray color similar to the carbon heather hoodie I already have. So Im just wondering how much more blue or different is the smokey blue color compared to the carbon heather.

I know it's probably been asked many times but how do the tech knit pants fit? There's nothing on the first page on it

IMO you can size down on the tech knit libero pant/ joggers.. I sized down to M and its still a slightly tapered fit.

31B656B8-DF8B-4F8A-A9E2-67FB39E96BB0.jpeg
Found this at TJ maxx for $79. They had a large and a xxl. Loving it so far.

This is my tech apparel "grail" right now. Been checking my local Ross and marshalls every week but never seen this. closest I've seen was a tech fleece windrunner in XXL but I need a M or L. One day lol

IMO you can size down on the tech knit libero pant/ joggers.. I sized down to M and its still a slightly tapered fit.

Size down from your TTS or tech fleece size? I normally size up to large for the tech fleece pants

This is my tech apparel "grail" right now. Been checking my local Ross and marshalls every week but never seen this. closest I've seen was a tech fleece windrunner in XXL but I need a M or L. One day lol
I don’t know how I feel about this tech repel windrunner. Xl fits a little big. That’s my usual in windrunners. Guess it works if wearing a sweatshirt underneath
I saw this one on eBay. Seems to be a colourway not listed on NDC but looks pretty legit. Only medium which makes me think it’s a sample

Attachments

• A2742B02-8FB9-4DE1-95DA-36DDEDEED383.png
    A2742B02-8FB9-4DE1-95DA-36DDEDEED383.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
hEe5Yza

Just picked up these Liberos at the Nike Outlet in Vacaville. Theyre really nice and thick. Went tts, small. I probably could have gone with a XS. But i dont think they make them in a XS? The outlet did have a bunch of Tech Knit pants in grey (s-xl) and black (m-xl) for $137 plus an additional 30% off. I tried on the grey in a small and they fit perfect, but i really wanted the black pair and one of the employees brought out the Liberos. I was happy with it so i bought it.

Good luck! I was definitely not expecting to see this in my store as it usually doesn’t get anything great.

Yeah think there maybe some other colors that released In Europe ^^^
Seller confirmed it’s a sample. I almost pulled the trigger but was worried about the sizing issues mentioned. I’m a TTS Large and based on the comments I should go Med but again for the money it’s a bit of a gamble. She also has the blue.

where can i pick this up at?

As mentioned ndc still has em; it’s where I got the wind runner using my $20 coupon. The pants I got thru fanatics Black Friday sale for the low.

Couple Europe sites have the harder to find Nike sponsored football team techs, i.e Madrid, Roma, Inter

This Windrunner and pants combo is dope, I haven't owned or bought any matching top and bottom tech fleece before, I may consider dropping some coin for this matching set.

Or maybe the Obsidian & Black combo pack.

Screen shot 2017-12-22 at 1.11.14 PM.jpg

25-07-2017_nike_techfleecewindrunner_obsidian_black_885904-473_ah_1.jpg

25-07-2017_nike_techfleecejogger_obsidianheather_black_805162-453_sp_1.jpg

This Windrunner and pants combo is dope, I haven't owned or bought any matching top and bottom tech fleece before, I may consider dropping some coin for this matching set.

Or maybe the Obsidian & Black combo pack.

Screen shot 2017-12-22 at 1.11.14 PM.jpg

25-07-2017_nike_techfleecewindrunner_obsidian_black_885904-473_ah_1.jpg

25-07-2017_nike_techfleecejogger_obsidianheather_black_805162-453_sp_1.jpg

I see those colorblock tech fleece hoodies at all the shoe stores in the mall. Never seen the matching pants, but I agree that look is dope. Got the hoodie and it's comfy. Now to find matching pants

Honestly, I've been hesitating on the tech fleece pants after going to other clothing stores and seeing their knock-off "tech" joggers for 20-30 dollars on sale.

Those uniqlo ones are not bad. I have a couple of them and definitely not bad for the price.

Fit is kind of off. I’m in between sizes in them and how I want them to fit and look on me. Unlike the Nike ones in which the fit is perfect for me in the correct size.

Back
Top Bottom