**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I have this color with the matching pants and in black (top only) and I like the polyester material.

They made it for a few seasons then stopped. Still want the orange and royal blue ones.
Do you guys find the standard fit hoodies are TTS of the original fit or size down?

Got a lead on some size down items and for the price I’m willing to take the risk. Just curious what your experience has been

Standard fit is regular so usually size down? especially if youre between.
For example im between M-L athletic build but i always go for L in nike athletic stuff. Probably would go for M regular fit

Edit: Oh for the tech fleece stuff...Always L. Shorts, hoodies, pants. XL on the joggers is too big and definitely gives diaper butt look, M is too tight for anyone with muscles...

Do you guys find the standard fit hoodies are TTS of the original fit or size down?

Got a lead on some size down items and for the price I’m willing to take the risk. Just curious what your experience has been

From past to present. All my tops are the same size (L) and fits me right. Not too tight, not too loose. Same goes for the pants. XL is too big and gives me a diaper butt look, M is too small on my calves and waist.

Even with the different materials they use like polyester, cotton, etc..

Gone!!! Will ship Wednesday
CFDC9BBC-FA4D-47DA-841F-9F57B6926DE7.jpeg
Going through my stuff and I realize I have doubles of these shorts .XXL slim fit Can hook someone up here for free just pay for shipping flat rate box is like around 14? I can send them out Wednesday my day off . First person to PM me gets them

Last edited:
Likewise - I’ve got some pieces for sale

Tech Pack Woven Hoodie Sz Medium (Olive)
Tech Knit Libero Jogger Sz Medium (Blue)
Tech Knit Jacket (2nd Gen) Sz Large (Black)

Pm me for prices

What is waist size on size XL and XXL tech fleece pants? I’m a 34 waist but 6’4”+ so usually need the length.

How do the advance 15 joggers compare to tech fleece? Quality and sizing TIA
I have av15 joggers, the model that has woven fabric on calves.

Quality wise not bad, probably best after tech fleece from nike, i have every line pretty much and av15 is only thing id consider aside tech...
Sizing Same, tts but i find the joggers not to be that slim in butt, L in both. Tight in calves since i have big calves.
Heavier than tech fleece, because it uses 2 material and upper cuff is made from gum.

Last edited:
I still cant get over the chevron removal...Trynna find everything i can in that style, new in Large.
This probably my favorite windrunner of all time, sadly a used M, gonna trade it up for a new style two tone tech hoodie.

Attachments

• 55587657_789596451438746_672634669312770048_n.jpg
    55587657_789596451438746_672634669312770048_n.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 37
Thanks g that’s the info I was looking for .
I have av15 joggers, the model that has woven fabric on calves.

Quality wise not bad, probably best after tech fleece from nike, i have every line pretty much and av15 is only thing id consider aside tech...
Sizing Same, tts but i find the joggers not to be that slim in butt, L in both. Tight in calves since i have big calves.
Heavier than tech fleece, because it uses 2 material and upper cuff is made from gum.

Seen this for $70 a burlington in a Large.
but i'm in houston texas and its spring, plus the winter here doesn't call for a jacket like this.
retail $250.

i'm consistently finding tech pieces at the burlington near my crib, but just not in my size.
Might get it for my dad back in nyc.

141184.jpg

Last edited:
Some Factory stores have 50% off tech tops, grabbed this for 47

Attachments

• 9441FA1A-4096-4293-8A62-47D0F74AB30B.jpeg
    9441FA1A-4096-4293-8A62-47D0F74AB30B.jpeg
    266.3 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom