OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
For anyone wondering about the University Red Racer. I placed an order through phone order like the member here told us. They said they have all the sizes except 12.5 and 15. Kids, all sizes except 3.5,4,4.5.
what was the total price? did they charge you for shipping?

I'm assuming you can use a coupon right? And are these the ones that a member here painted the swoosh a different color?

Decided to pick these trainers up today at the mall. Gonna swap some black laces on them and see how it looks. Anybody got pics?

Anyone know if there are any spots still selling the turquoise and/or the taxi yellow Racers? I'm struggling to find them.

- Almost all of the new CWs don't even make my list.

- Not going to include HTM limited releases...cause that just isn't fair

1) Black/White Trainers

2) White/Black Trainers

3) Volt Trainers

4) MC Racers

5) Uni Red Racers

6) Blue Glow Trainers

7) MC Trainers

8) Greyscale/Oreo Racers

9) Dark Grey Racers

10) Black/White Racers

honorable mention 11) Cheeto Racers
IMO...Neo-Turq and Lucids (although not the ugliest CWs) do not supersede any of these. Tried them both on, still didn't change my mind.

So do you guys think that Nike will ever restock colorways from before ? or just focus on their upcoming colorways. In brazil, the cheetos and 12.5 multicolor racers amongst other colors are just sitting there. 

Some do some dont

I thought stuff like that was supposed to be standardized. Just tell me it's Nike policy for all NT's and outlets to ship. Most of the time it's just an employee who either doesn't want to deal with it or doesn't know how.

Last edited:
I thought stuff like that was supposed to be standardized. Just tell me it's Nike policy for all NT's and outlets to ship. Most of the time it's just an employee who either doesn't want to deal with it or doesn't know how.

Yeah that's what I thought also. I called Santa Monica nike running store today to ask about the flyknit racers that I was looking for and when I gave the guy the style color number, after 4 digits he knew what I was looking for and told me they didn't have them in stock when nike Georgetown told me they had a quantity of 5 in stock in my size. Smh. He sounded really shady in my opinion.

Last edited:
Went to Nike store Georgetown today and copped the blue and purple racers. They also had the pink and orange ones but none in size 9.5. Oh and the blue and black racers as well. Racer addiction sucks man lol

Went to Nike store Georgetown today and copped the blue and purple racers. They also had the pink and orange ones but none in size 9.5. Oh and the blue and black racers as well. Racer addiction sucks man lol

Yeah Georgetown had my size in the ones you bought but when I asked if they could ship, she told me that they don't. I've been to 2 different niketowns in 2 states since I'm on vacation at the moment and I haven't found them yet.

Yeah Georgetown had my size in the ones you bought but when I asked if they could ship, she told me that they don't. I've been to 2 different niketowns in 2 states since I'm on vacation at the moment and I haven't found them yet.

Oh wow good luck finding some. I was on a mission for these racers. I was glad that Georgetown had them. They probably dont ship just because its in DC and they probably get minimal inventory compared to big states.

Oh wow good luck finding some. I was on a mission for these racers. I was glad that Georgetown had them. They probably dont ship just because its in DC and they probably get minimal inventory compared to big states.

Yeah I've been on the hunt for these. I should have bought them online when they were on nikestore.com before they got taken down. I thought they would post them back up after a couple days.

Back
Top Bottom