OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
OK so I forgot several things.
In the Orlando outlets, they had several flyknits
For racers they had the orange, black and white, and volt.
Sz7 for the black and whites, and several sizes like 7-8.5 and maybe bigger for orange. For volt, I only saw 2 and I took the last 8. Not sure about the other size.
For trainers, the store had the mc trainers. The size run is very limited as there was a large amount of only 10.5 and 7. One 7.5.
Number is 407-239-3663
Not sure if they ship.

Last edited:
Latest pick up. Pretty stoked on this

Called NDC about that "silent restock" you guys were talking about but they didn't have my size in the university red in a sz 9.5

Top 5.

1. Purple/Blue Racer
2. Volt Racer
3. White/black Racer
4. MC Racer
4. University Red/Oreo Racer

Copped some uni red racer from nike via phone this morning. My estimated delivery date is 7/9/2014. Is this when they'll ship, or when I should expect them on my front door. Id be stoked for the latter

Copped some uni red racer from nike via phone this morning. My estimated delivery date is 7/9/2014. Is this when they'll ship, or when I should expect them on my front door. Id be stoked for the latter
Delivery date is when it should be at your door, but that sounds too quick. I'm guessing thats when it ships out.

Last edited:
How would you guys rank in order with number 1 being the best colorway for all the colorways out already?
1. White/Black Trainers

2. MC racers

3. Blue Glow Trainers

4. Volt Trainers

5. Red Trainers

excluding HTM

Last edited:
Latter. That's when you should expect "delivery".

^  Definitely one of the coolest colorways out, but I don't know if I would have the balls to actually wear them haha.

My top 5 because I'm bored...

1.) MC Racer

2.) Dark Grey/Black Racer

3.) Black/White Racer

4.) Uni Red Racer

5.) Sail/Volt Racer (Very underrated cw imo; amazing shoe in person!)

Back
Top Bottom