OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Do you know if they are they selling them via phone orders?
SMDH

mean.gif

Pretty sure its been posted and done but I searched within this thread and I had to go through so many post about fitment, price and where can I find etc....

so here is my questions...anybody have a photo of before and after when they threw their FK in the washer? I believe @Nickthestick91  has done so. but there was no photo.  

Bottom sole, mid sole difference?

Last edited:
For those looking for black/white racers for their GFs or have small feet, Woodburn, OR outlet has 6, 6.5, maybe 7 in men's in stock. Maybe a 14 too.

Pretty sure its been posted and done but I searched within this thread and I had to go through so many post about fitment, price and where can I find etc....

so here is my questions...anybody have a photo of before and after when they threw their FK in the washer? I believe @Nickthestick91
 has done so. but there was no photo.  

I was actually gonna throw a few pairs in the wash sometime this week.. They're not the dirtiest but I'll take a few before/after pics this time. The toes on my pairs get dirty quickly so you'll be able to see a nice difference on em at least in that area.

Last edited:

so here is my questions...anybody have a photo of before and after when they threw their FK in the washer? I believe @Nickthestick91
 has done so. but there was no photo.  

they look exactly the same. I don't think I have any pics of mine

A lot of racer top 5s huh?
Id go with
1. White black trainers
2. Volt trainers
3. Mc racers
4. Mc lunar 1s
5. White label lunar 1s

now that I have the Univ Red, I see how much cleaner they are compared to the Laser Crimson. Most likely I'll race with the Laser Crimsons and only wear the Univ Red casually.
but who was uni red TRAINERS THOOOOOOOO!:??!??!?! 
alien.gif

My 5 would be ..

1. Mc racer (own)
2. Blk/white racer (need)
3. Neo turq (Def. Need)
4. Uni red (own)
5. Sail/volt (own) - Crimson/blk (Need, and i cant choose1) lol

As for trainers..

1. Mc trainer
2. Black/white trainer
3. Volt trainer
4. Uni red trainer
5. Insert trainer here

Last edited:
Blues and purple back up. Can't post the link since I'm new. As well as blue and black

Last edited:
Volt Racers are still available at the Portland MLK outlet, but they're B-grades. They had 6 in my size yesterday (11.5) so I think they got plenty. I also somehow got free shipping and no tax even though I live in the Bay Area, I'm not sure how that happened lol.

Last edited:
Volt Racers are still available at the Portland MLK outlet, but they're B-grades. They had 6 in my size yesterday (11.5) so I think they got plenty. I also somehow got free shipping and no tax even though I live in the Bay Area, I'm not sure how that happened lol.

Price? And do you know the number?

Back
Top Bottom