OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
seems like the purple/pinks one are much more popular on NT then the blue/black ones, or it's just that people haven't been posting pics of their blue/black racers

seems like the purple/pinks one are much more popular on NT then the blue/black ones, or it's just that people haven't been posting pics of their blue/black racers
for me they are too close to the chlorines I have...

i like them cause they have that "royal" look to them.. 

nonetheless I just pulled the trigger on the purps

I'll have pics of the Chlorines side by side the Black/Photo Blue sometime this week.
smile.gif

The MCs would actually be as dope as the majority gasses them up to be if they actually turned out like this image.

I was completely unimpressed when I received my order from RRS back when they first released.

Bizarre. I think the actual pair lived up to the picture, no doubt about it.

agreed. I have the chlorines and don't get to wear them much. Just don't need another blue shoe, even though i really like the photo blue paid and could cop on RRS for $130. Would have copped if it wasn't for the purple/pink pair. Think I'm going to double up on that cw.

Purple's were instantly purchased. I will not wait for a discount code.

I learned with FK's that resale will be too insane for popular colors & i rather pay retail from NDC for any amount of pairs i need than attempt risking a OOS for a prolonged period or spending countless hours looking for a restock.

PO

Last edited:
Hey all! New around these parts. Ordered both purple and the blue as soon as they popped back up. No 20% but I did have a 15 and she gave me free next day air, so good deal. Look forward to contributing!

The MCs would actually be as dope as the majority gasses them up to be if they actually turned out like this image.

I was completely unimpressed when I received my order from RRS back when they first released.

I agree, the media release pics have way more contrast and look much better than production version. But still doesn't take away from the shoe IMO. I wish they would have made the trainer more blue/green based like they did the racer instead of the more pink base.

how much are chlorines going for? I'm interested in getting a pair

I think run.com still has them at retail. they were all over outlets for a while though

I should have snagged a pair when they were at outlets :smh:

Last edited:
wow thanks, was hoping like sub 200, not willing to drop 200+ on any shoe LOL, if I were be willing to cop a pair, would rather cop mc racer

just keep your eyes peeled. I managed to grab a pair recently for $170 off of eBay. he was local so I picked them up and cashed him out

10.5  Always a 10.5 for me in racers.  11 just a little long for me.  always wear the hyper elite low socks.  What's funny is I posted this this morning before i went to work.  get home and the thread has blown up.  All that plan to cop, enjoy.  I think this is one of the better colorways that shows off the flyknit's capabilities 

This will be my first pair of Racers. I tried the MC trainers and wasn't down with the lack of comfort, so I sold them. Love the Lunar1+ and FK Free 4.0 so far, hope I like these just the same.

Back
Top Bottom