OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
This will be my first pair of Racers. I tried the MC trainers and wasn't down with the lack of comfort, so I sold them. Love the Lunar1+ and FK Free 4.0 so far, hope I like these just the same.
Racers have the least cushion of the bunch....

This will be my first pair of Racers. I tried the MC trainers and wasn't down with the lack of comfort, so I sold them. Love the Lunar1+ and FK Free 4.0 so far, hope I like these just the same.

Feel the same way, but I don't have a pair of the racers yet been debating to get a pair or not. Let me know what your first impressions are when your pair comes in.

Last edited:
Gilroy outlet has uni red racers,
Some one on my feed posted a pic. Cannot guarantee they still have them tho... Worth a shot tmrw at open.

(408) 847-4300

Last edited:
Whelp I'm about to spend $160, happy birthday to me I guess will be my excuse lol. Those royal/pink's are calling my name, they look so much like cotton candy. I'm not even one to make up nicknames but that's legit what they look like to me haha

Never ceases to amaze me how many people ask for price checks and not doing their own research.

Can't wait for my purps to get here tomorrow!!

I'm about to grab the purple racers, RIP to my wallet
mean.gif
150 is rip to your wallet??

150 is rip to your wallet??

No funny man, but here is what I purchased last week...

Nice Kicks 2.0
3 KFE GT2s
2 KFE GL3s
1 Alvin Purple GL3

and now I just copped the punch racers and I'm considering grabbing the uni reds today as well

So yeah....RIP to my wallet

quick question guys, when doing a phone order from a factory store/outlet, around how long does shipping take? Are there different shipping options?

quick question guys, when doing a phone order from a factory store/outlet, around how long does shipping take? Are there different shipping options?
depends where you're at bro.

from my experience they offer one option - ground shipping through either FedEx or UPS and can only ship to your billing address

you can calculate shipping times on both fedex and ups's websites.. ground can take up to 5 days coast to coast..

depends where you're at bro.

from my experience they offer one option - ground shipping through either FedEx or UPS and can only ship to your billing address

you can calculate shipping times on both fedex and ups's websites.. ground can take up to 5 days coast to coast..

Do you know the procedure for phone orders from Nike outlets? I actually called in yesterday and they told me that they would give me a call either yesterday or today to get my credit card info and shipping address. I originally thought that they do it on the spot?

There was a store that had a few pairs of Volt Racers in my size last week but I had some family stuff arise so I wasn't able to call them. Just did a Nikefind and they're no longer available :frown:.

Fed-ex Ground shipping $8.25 with tracking, depends on your location. East coast to westcoast can take 5-7 business days. Westcoast to westcoast can take 3-4 business days. So if you find an outlet in the same general location, you will have faster shipping times. There are faster options, but more expensive.
Do you know the procedure for phone orders from Nike outlets? I actually called in yesterday and they told me that they would give me a call either yesterday or today to get my credit card info and shipping address. I originally thought that they do it on the spot?
When you call the outlet, first thing you should ask is if they do phone orders 1st. Then ask for the shoe you want style/color code correct. They should do it on the spot (get your info), try to call at a non-busy time. Maybe you called when they were busy, so they just put you on hold. I would call back and speak to a manager about your phone order.

I feel so lucky i was able to cop my b/w racers from ebay for 160 and this was like 3 months ago the hype is real now

One time I called and they took my credit card info on the spot.

Another time they took my credit card info and had to call me back so they could verify the card though the credit card company.  They called back in about half and hour.

Back
Top Bottom