OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I would love to smellyour feet .
LOL!
roll.gif

What has happened to this thread?

Trolls will be trolls. Many people wear racer without socks. It does not make my/their feet sweat or smell and no, not all feet smells.

In regards to trainer, I never wear them sockless.

This is why a majority of the people who were in this thread from the beginning dont post here anymore.

like.. how many days in a row would you wear socks without washing them?

and how often do you wash your flyknits?

exactly.. 

i dont have "smelly feet" per se....wearing socks is a must wh racers otherwise you can see your toes from the top and that just looks stupid IMO..

sounds like its time to step your sock game up boys..nike dri-fit running socks ***** ..keeps your dogs cool and your toes out of sight...

love those electric greens.. i have mine and love them..unpadded and rope laces! 

Last edited:

i dont have "smelly feet" per se....wearing socks is a must wh racers otherwise you can see your toes from the top and that just looks stupid IMO..

sounds like its time to step your sock game up boys..nike dri-fit running socks ***** ..keeps your dogs cool and your toes out of sight...

love those electric greens.. i have mine and love them..unpadded and rope laces! 
These are the truth! 
pimp.gif

I keep 5 pairs at my desk for the gym. I'll never buy another type of sock to wear wh sneakers. Ever.

oh dam i want some volt socks to go with my trainers now

i only have the black and white dri fits

This thread is ridiculous.

The question was; does your feet sweat or smell wearing your flyknits sockless.

My answer. Is no it doesb with racer.

Some idiot decided to troll and now we are talking about feet.

Lets keep this on topic please.

Ordered 2 pairs of the Uni Red Racer's from RRS, hope they dont get cancelled cause i've been after these for a good while but wanted a discount. Finger's crossed!! Thanks to those who posted the info about RRS and the additional disscount, it is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
This thread is ridiculous.

The question was; does your feet sweat or smell wearing your flyknits sockless.

My answer. Is no it doesb with racer.

Some idiot decided to troll and now we are talking about feet.

Lets keep this on topic please.
lol no? so ur feet special that it doesnt sweat? well i guess if ur feet dont sweat ur shoes wont smell... the smell is cause by the bacteria that is deposited from the sweat and dirt of ur bare feet on the material of the inside of the sneakers...

This whole feet smelling topic needs to end... everyone's feet smell - just some more than others. For anyone to say that their feet don't smell after a long walk/run is like saying that their sh*t doesn't stink. The average person sweats roughly two cups worth per day. If you don't wear socks, that sweat is being absorbed into the flyknit material and insoles. So unless you throw your shoes in the washing machine or steam them regularly, bacteria will form and eventually cause odor. Case closed.

Last edited:

This whole feet smelling topic needs to end... everyone's feet smell - just some more than others. For anyone to say that their feet don't smell after a long walk/run is like saying that their sh*t doesn't stink. The average person sweats roughly two cups worth per day. If you don't wear socks, that sweat is being absorbed into the flyknit material and insoles. So unless you throw your shoes in the washing machine or steam them regularly, bacteria will form and eventually cause odor. Case closed.
there an echo in this room? 
laugh.gif

Did anyone else's laces come like this? Any tips on how to straighten them out? My OCD is tingling right now.

Last edited:

Did anyone else's laces come like this? Any tips on how to straighten them out? My OCD is tingling right now.
yeah i pulled the entire lace out and ironed it down on a low setting lmao... i got dat dere OCD too bruh

Back
Top Bottom