OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i dont have "smelly feet" per se....wearing socks is a must wh racers otherwise you can see your toes from the top and that just looks stupid IMO..

sounds like its time to step your sock game up boys..nike dri-fit running socks ***** ..keeps your dogs cool and your toes out of sight...

love those electric greens.. i have mine and love them..unpadded and rope laces! 

lol. Ahhaahahah

Late but here are the comparison pics of Chlorine blue's & Photo blue Racers. All pics taken with flash.

Lateral

Medial

chlorines > photo blues

as much as I want to like the photo blues they just don't do it for me

Last edited:
if the blue was on the outside and had a white swoosh they'd be instacopped

I'm sure I'll find different outfits for both.
wink.gif

Chlorine's = $71

Photo blue = $121

more reason to like the Chlorine's more.
roll.gif

Anyone here brave enough to use bleach their trainer/racer to white-out the color and maybe use dye to re-dye different colors?  Is that even possible?

I feel like this could be a win or I just ruined your pair of trainer/racer. 
smokin.gif

Anyone here brave enough to use bleach their trainer/racer to white-out the color and maybe use dye to re-dye different colors?  Is that even possible?

I feel like this could be a win or I just ruined your pair of trainer/racer. 
smokin.gif
this is probably the worst idea ever. try it on a t-shirt and tell me how it goes lol

why use bleach when you can just use white paint? it'd be caked with several layers of paint though, best to pick a base from the pairs already out there and fill in the colours you want.

Ahh. I'm scared to check my RRS preorder now...

On a side note, can't seem to find a cheap pair of chlorine blues in a 9.5 or 10.

can i get a link to the outlet thread.... im ALWAYS  out of the loop when stuff hits the outlets... thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom