OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Mad lame? So it's bad to ask for opinions in this forum? 

I posted because I need help and opinions. So if you don't have anything substantial to say, move on from my post. 
Why are you disposing of them?  Honestly from that collection I wouldn't dispose of any of them.

I have a few flyknit lunar 1s and possibly a MC trainer I'm going to donate because they are worn down a bit, but still usable.

Which 2 pairs should I dispose of? Preferably, those that I won't regret of disposing. 
tired.gif
None of the above.

Anybody RRS order for the uni red actually ship yesterday cuz mine was supposed to but it never did, so just wanna see what's up with everyone else's.

@pokezach22, they haven't got their shipment in yet from Nike. Some people say they sposta ship on 7/28 & then some say they shippin' on 8/1

how do you find out about size restocks? can you get notifications or do you just have to check periodically?
Its always and i mean always restocked in the middle of the night (Eastern). Set a page monitor on any flyknit trainers and when it goes off click fast !

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of trainers but those white ones seem to be the most wanted! Keep your collection!

I was the guy that bought the 4.5 lol. I just canceled it though because the gf doesn't want it (go figure). It should be back up soon if anyone wants it!

Dang! That's my size! You would've been able to flip that and make some money if you sold them! I prob would have bought them! I never bothered to even check to see if the Oreos came in my size! They're def long gone!!! :frown:

Lucky to have bought them on Nike for regular price in my size! (4.5)

Obsessed & need more CWs! Any leads on my size???

Dang! That's my size! You would've been able to flip that and make some money if you sold them! I prob would have bought them! I never bothered to even check to see if the Oreos came in my size! They're def long gone!!! :frown:

Been there done that. I figured I'd let someone who really wants them to get it for retail rather than pay a ton for them.

Would anyone like to elaborate on the process of decreasing the midsole? Someone in here mentioned it before and I was interested in trying it out on a pair of trainers. Thanks in advance!

First post on Niketalk after reading off and on for a couple years. .

Picked these up at Niketown Chicago, photos don't do them justice. Very bright, saturated purple /game royal/, and the hits of pink flash contrast really well. Really happy with these.

Also heard from a guy who worked there that new cw's are set to drop in the fall; mid August/September.

Just phone ordered a pair of electric green flyknit trainers, probably one pf my favorite colorways. Pretty sure FSR at these stores:

San Jose CA - 408-374-4147

Orlando FL - 407-351-9400

The one in San Jose let me price match to 119, originally was 129. Also let me stacked survey coupons.

Back
Top Bottom