OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Took a quick pic while rearranging some kicks...loved flyknits since day 1 but didn't want to get EVERY color back then but now i wish i did! Missing a few I passed on but will probably get them eventually!

Took a quick pic while rearranging some kicks...loved flyknits since day 1 but didn't want to get EVERY color back then but now i wish i did! Missing a few I passed on but will probably get them eventually!

nice collection Luanne (sorry if spelled wrong :\ )

anyway... unds Lucids today... love em! first pair of racers. A little weird due to the narowness of the hell at first, but I got used to it quick.. A little inebriated, so wifey is placing my vars red order on rrs now :lol:

http://s1091.photobucket.com/user/s...F-4627-9FE7-7719A6D188E7_zpsccte821k.jpg.html

nice collection(sorry if spelled wrong :\ )

anyway... unds Lucids today... love em! first pair of racers. A little weird due to the narowness of the hell at first, but I got used to it quick.. A little inebriated, so wifey is placing my vars red order on rrs now :lol:

http://s1091.photobucket.com/user/s...F-4627-9FE7-7719A6D188E7_zpsccte821k.jpg.html

thanks...nice lucids :smokin

Desperately looking for volt racers in 10/10.5 but not for $280++ since I beat all my shoes and I can't see myself buying shoes for that much just to beat em. If anyone's got a pair they want to let go, I will take em off your hands.  I don't care how beat they are.

Most colors out there are average to above average but the majority of Trainers at FactoryStores will be seeing markdowns very soon

Desperately looking for volt racers in 10/10.5 but not for $280++ since I beat all my shoes and I can't see myself buying shoes for that much just to beat em. If anyone's got a pair they want to let go, I will take em off your hands.  I don't care how beat they are.

You try a Nike chat? I know there were a ton of b grades in the outlets

Back
Top Bottom