OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I bought these 11.5 for a decent prize, but the seller failed to mention the **% up toe box.

I would rather keep them, but I can't stand the feeling of getting duped. Is it possible to steam this out?
I had the same issue with mine as well I wear an 11 and the toe box was puckered like that. they looked cool in the box and when I put them on it was disappointing. 

I bought these 11.5 for a decent prize, but the seller failed to mention the **% up toe box.

I would rather keep them, but I can't stand the feeling of getting duped. Is it possible to steam this out?
Not sure if serious?

That's what happens to trainers/racers after wearing them.

Maybe the picture is a little misleading. Its more than a couple dimples.

I worn  other racers to the ground and never had this bad of an issue.

It looks like the flyknit at the front of the toe box is being stretched out because of the shape of the sole. I think that's what is causing the dimpling effect.

You could try steaming it a bit, but they might even go away after the flyknit gets broken in more. You have one of the coolest Racer cw's, so I wouldn't worry about it too much!

I believe the puckering or dimpling is due to the how the factory attatched or glued the sole to the upper. I have several pair of racers and a few of my racers are inconsistant in the toe box area. And that is before I even wore them. I noticed that the left shoe fits different in some of them as well..  Just my opinion though..

i would just throw them in the washer and then stick a shoe tree or stuff the toe box with something while it dries and you will be ok!

today's wear

My pair does that too, i think it looks fine. These materials do this. I dont advode steaming it out, i think it would make it worse

@FLATFOOT
If you read my post. I did check your comparison. my question was aimed at my insoles.

It still is kinda hard to understand your legit check post all it is is a bunch of arrows and circles. Perhaps informing us with what we are looking at and comparing would help a little more. but whatever. Came to the conclusion that my pair is legit so im sorry for wasting your time i guess lol..

and its not even close.

need these...flyknit trainer htm nrg's with the lunarlon sole. didn't even know a white/black pair existed. knew the black/white was out there.

if only prices weren't so outrageous...

Last edited:
and its not even close.

need these...flyknit trainer htm nrg's with the lunarlon sole. didn't even know a white/black pair existed. knew the black/white was out there.

Actually prefer the release version more than these. Lunar sole just doesn't look right on these colorways imo. Also not a fan of the 2 tone upper. Prefer the 2 separate release pairs.

Last edited:

these are the black/white from wave 1 HTM. what you see as a white/black, is just the medial side of the shoe. FYI, the white/blacks are accented with VOLT flywire.

@FLATFOOT
If you read my post. I did check your comparison. my question was aimed at my insoles.

It still is kinda hard to understand your legit check post all it is is a bunch of arrows and circles. Perhaps informing us with what we are looking at and comparing would help a little more. but whatever. Came to the conclusion that my pair is legit so im sorry for wasting your time i guess lol..
Its pretty straight forward...lmao

I have one REAL pair and FAKE pair side by side....Idk how confusing it can be...
Page 1 people......
Apparently its too differcult to scroll down page one or it just dont exist...lol

Last edited:
Its pretty straight forward...lmao
I have one REAL pair and FAKE pair side by side....Idk how confusing it can be...

Apparently its too difficult to scroll down page one or it just dont exist...lol
Im not going to argue with you bro. Apparently I have a legit pair.

Thanks for the help

And it's DIFFICULT... not DIFFERCULT. Fixed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom