OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Wat u need excite u? Its shoes bruh.
For real 
laugh.gif

Dude acts like theres naked bitties in here 

Anyone who owns the Hyper Grape's or Beethoven's IX Lows, would you guys say it runs a little bit smaller? (I've heard that a lot.)  I'm an 11 in regular Kobe's. Don't know if I should go with an 11 or an 11.5.

Thanks.

How is it the wrong thread if they're Flyknits too?

yes, they are flyknit, but its a completely different shoe. I don't even consider the Kobe's flyknit, when compared to Chukka's, racers, and trainers. You'll get better answer in that thread.

For real 
laugh.gif

Dude acts like theres naked bitties in here 
pretty sure im well aware of what this forum is about. 

but the over and over and over of legit checks is getting annoying. 

people posting pics here and there or talks of future releases or ANYTHING really would be a nice change from legit check this or uni red that

Last edited:
Might be old/new information here, but I pre-ordered racers off RRS a month back and here are their scheduled release dates and colour codes:
  • pink/green (PK/GR/603), black/volt (BK/VLT/007) and jade (no code for this one) on 10/01
  • black/white (BK/WH/002) and blue/green (BL/GR/403) for 01/30/15

Might be old/new information here, but I pre-ordered racers off RRS a month back and here are their scheduled release dates and colour codes:
  • pink/green (PK/GR/603), black/volt (BK/VLT/007) and jade (no code for this one) on 10/01
good info. i might have to do the same...repped.

good info. i might have to do the same...repped.
Also, they don't charge your card until they ship, so you can always cancel your orders if you change your mind. No reason not to pre-order. lol

pretty sure im well aware of what this forum is about. 

but the over and over and over of legit checks is getting annoying. 

people posting pics here and there or talks of future releases or ANYTHING really would be a nice change from legit check this or uni red that
Its all good man.

Do you guys not consider lunars to be apart of this thread?

Do you have to be VIP with RRS to see the preorder option? All I see are the uni reds and blue racers.

Back
Top Bottom