OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
HI guys, I recently purchased a pair of volt flyknits off ebay and they seem legit, but this morning i tried putting them on and the nike plus sticker was peeling off. I Thought this was designed ONTO the shoe. Is this an indicator that theyre fake or is the nike plus sign actually a sticker? Please let me know, thank you. everyone have a great day!

i tried to combine also. but unable to do so too man. which pair did you get man ? 

anw just to check, rrs won't charge your card until the shoes are shipped right ?
black/volt and jade! actually i ordered that a few weeks ago already, but i decided to video chat them to ask if i could re-order those two pairs while using the vip discount code (25%), and he did it for me 
tongue.gif
 i went ahead to order the black/white and blue/green (2015 january preorders) and he was able to use the same 25% discount code too 
smile.gif

regarding the card, he told me they have to make sure you have sufficient funds in your bank first, otherwise the other can't be processed. then will only deduct the amount when they're shipped out!
PS the guy i spoke to was named Ryan
video chatted RRS and they (he) told me it was successful also! ordered two blk/white and two blue/greens in us8 and us9 for each colourway for 2015. so in total, i got 6 pairs of racers at 627usd. 
roll.gif

HI guys, I recently purchased a pair of volt flyknits off ebay and they seem legit, but this morning i tried putting them on and the nike plus sticker was peeling off. I Thought this was designed ONTO the shoe. Is this an indicator that theyre fake or is the nike plus sign actually a sticker? Please let me know, thank you. everyone have a great day!

Post a few pix

Those Volts look good to me man. They're preowned right? That would explain the Nike + emblem peeling off. My Volts are still new, so I haven'the experienced the peeling emblem myself.

Edit: Just noticed that the heel collar isn't completely symmetrical, now I'm not so sure...

Last edited:
Is there any charge for cancelling VIP from RRS before the one year membership ends?

Saw this in the checkout fine print and idk what it means:

"Cancellation:  Cancel your new membership at any time at a pro-rated rate by calling your VIP Hotline at 800.543.7309"

Is there any charge for cancelling VIP from RRS before the one year membership ends?

Saw this in the checkout fine print and idk what it means:

"Cancellation: Cancel your new membership at any time at a pro-rated rate by calling your VIP Hotline at 800.543.7309"
Wondering the same. VIP fee is currently 1.99 for the first year so pro rate of 1.99 or 24.99, which is charged the second year? Hmm

I hope that Black / Volt still ships out next week. we've waiting this long so what's another few weeks. 
laugh.gif

on another note, I'm pretty excited about the Watermelon's too. those should be shipping out next week. I cancelled my Jades though, since I already have Racers/Trainers that have those colors so no need. 
wink.gif

Wondering the same. VIP fee is currently 1.99 for the first year so pro rate of 1.99 or 24.99, which is charged the second year? Hmm
As long as you cancel it before your membership is charged, you're fine. Wait until your next purchase, and re-buy the VIP subscription online for $1.99.

I ended up copping too lol. $114.45 since no tax. Now I have another pair in addition to the one I preordered from RW but I'll prolly end up canceling or returning whichever pair is worse to RW.

Here are a few more pics... The sticker just came off. Not really sure what to do if they are fake sigh...

Back
Top Bottom