OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

ur not going to
laugh.gif
Yes I am! One of these dudes is gonna realize they want some money rather then hold onto them forever thinking someones gonna give them 5 for a pair 
laugh.gif
lmaooo. I've seen used pairs go for $320...and I got close to 3 for a semi beat pair. don't cop em lol...not worth over retail 

Yes I am! One of these dudes is gonna realize they want some money rather then hold onto them forever thinking someones gonna give them 5 for a pair :lol:

Uh, I got 5 for a pair... lol

But yeah, you won't find them for
3 or under unless they're used (VNDS doesn't even count)

Yes I am! One of these dudes is gonna realize they want some money rather then hold onto them forever thinking someones gonna give them 5 for a pair 
laugh.gif
yea, but they could easily sell em for 300..they're just trying to get that 350-400..

soooooo. u wont

Ahhh... the elusive MC Racer. Would love to have a pair, but I will never have them because of the outrageous asking prices. No way in hell I would ever pay triple retail for a pair of shoes no matter how cool or rare they are.

Probably got very lucky, but I got my double up of MC racers during the summer for about $265 shipped used a few times. Thought I did pretty well on them. Wish they were more readily available, like all racers to be honest.

What did you adjust them from/to, and how?
What is different about these and the black whites already released? They are different shoes correct?
Yep that's what the rep told me, he said it wasn't the already released black/whites, but a new colourway coming soon. Personally
I don't see too much of a difference but I'd still go for the new ones :D
Oh I also adjusted my preorders, same as mykoh. requested to apply the VIP discount code for the previous orders.

What did you adjust them from/to, and how?
Context (2 pages back if you want to follow):

RRS having a secret discount sale for VIP. Mine ended up being 25% off, very tempted to pick up another pair of volts.
Did a video chat with them and asked them to readjust my order and they did the rest. Don't need to say much, they'll know what to do.

Quote the code that was given to you in the email (you need to be a VIP member to receive it). Not too sure if the code's unique though.

Drops it to $112 and some change for a pair.

Probably got very lucky, but I got my double up of MC racers during the summer for about $265 shipped used a few times. Thought I did pretty well on them. Wish they were more readily available, like all racers to be honest.

MC racer were readily available just like every other racer.. they're just old.. they restocked twice on NDC I believe..

MC racer were readily available just like every other racer.. they're just old.. they restocked twice on NDC I believe..

Oh I know, I purchased my first pair off the first restock. But what I mean is once the initial supply is gone, its pretty tough to find pairs anywhere. A lot harder than most other types of shoes in my opinion.

i must say i was late to racers, and obviously the mc was one i really wanted. i paid 250 for a SLIGHTLY used set, only pair ive paid above retail for. and i will tell you i LOVE them and will never sell, but they arent nearly as nice as pictures make them out to be

i must say i was late to racers, and obviously the mc was one i really wanted. i paid 250 for a SLIGHTLY used set, only pair ive paid above retail for. and i will tell you i LOVE them and will never sell, but they arent nearly as nice as pictures make them out to be
This about sums it up. Count that in with the fact that they're not a year round shoe, and I don't see how they sell. I used my pair for the gym a bit and I was just left desiring more. But to each their own, when the buyer pays, the buyer says.

Back
Top Bottom