OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Volts get no play from me for some reason. I think i ran 8 blocks in them once, and then put them away. Maybe the shock of running 8 blocks (for me) makes me not want to wear them.

The new sport turquoise/grapes are just so feminine to me, but I wonder what they could look like with a little (or a lot of) black paint..

Edit: I was bored so I did an incredibly quick and sloppy photoshop of what it might look like. Maybe with a black tongue as well...
nthat.gif

And before you say "why don't you just buy lucids" it's because I'm simply not willing to spend $250-300 for a pair when I've gotten my other pairs for retail

Last edited:
All the toe boxes I've seen have like lines of gray or black, while the side panels are super mixed, I wished the toeboxes were more similar to the side panels.

Ditto... the most frustrating part about that is that i got a cancellation email and then spoke to a rep and they told me i got that in error and that they are still processing my order and should have it shipped out in a day or two.... then spoke to another rep and they said that they aren't cancelled but that they are searching for them in the warehouse... I pretty much have given up on the fact that they are probably not coming which sucks cause i never get lucky on NDC and it took me like an hour and change to get them into cart and checked out

i feel u fam
wasted almost 2hrs just to get 20% code in the end
smh!!

The new sport turquoise/grapes are just so feminine to me, but I wonder what they could look like with a little (or a lot of) black paint..

Edit: I was bored so I did an incredibly quick and sloppy photoshop of what it might look like. Maybe with a black tongue as well...:nthat:

And before you say "why don't you just buy lucids" it's because I'm simply not willing to spend $250-300 for a pair when I've gotten my other pairs for retail
If not for the purple tongue tag, a black tongue would make these absolutely insane :pimp:

it is annoying as hell when people on ebay that resell racers add a fake size and put $0-100 so it looks like their prices are 100-300

Edit: I was bored so I did an incredibly quick and sloppy photoshop of what it might look like. Maybe with a black tongue as well...:nthat:

If not for the purple tongue tag, a black tongue would make these absolutely insane :pimp:
That looks dope, would it be hard to repaint?

just needs black laces or maybe a black tounge, it definitely looks better but i think its missing something still 

To those with orders still in Submitted/Preparing to ship, the orders will be canceled.

Same thing happened during the Infrared VI release. They canceled all orders and they stayed Submitted/In Progress/Preparing to Ship for a long period of time even after cancellation emails. Then eventually, the cancellation status came.

Came in the thread to see if ntny still had some left
mean.gif
. What other colors did they have if you don't mind me asking?
They had another color; might have been the red/yellow? forgot. Only had 2 colors on display which includes the oreos.

The major footlockers or most of them should have the Crimsons/Cheetos and turquoise or just order from RSS.

New York Running Club has the Photo Blue  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom