OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

what do you guys think of $230 shipped? no deal?
^

Depends on size, I'd say. It's quite a fair price for 8.5 to 10 sizes.

But if you're hunting for a less common size, you could just hold out and be patient... I'm sure you'll be able to score a pair for $200 shipped eventually.

I love how mine turned out! Finally came in today.

"Reasonable" is probably around $250 (for a DS pair). I'm looking to spend no more than $210-220 though. I'll find them eventually. All you need is patience with Racers/Trainers. They'll always pop up for a good price sooner or later.

Thanks for the reply bro. Considering what you said, I'm below reasonable.

Got mine in, think the first version is better hands down
The flyknit reminds me of these pair of chukka frees way too much
nike-free-flyknit-chukka-grey-white.jpg

The new sport turquoise/grapes are just so feminine to me, but I wonder what they could look like with a little (or a lot of) black paint..

Edit: I was bored so I did an incredibly quick and sloppy photoshop of what it might look like. Maybe with a black tongue as well...
nthat.gif

And before you say "why don't you just buy lucids" it's because I'm simply not willing to spend $250-300 for a pair when I've gotten my other pairs for retail
Wow these look really good. You just gave me and idea or two as far as what I wanted to do. Thanks 

I'm out of town this week but I got a text from the little brother yesterday evening that my 'Oreo 2.0' came in

Also, really unrelated, but HUGE thankyou to @isuckathockey35  for putting me onto a lead for the black and grey racers I'd been looking for for about two years. Was finally able to pin down my size and snag for a really decent price. Really appreciate that dude.

The new sport turquoise/grapes are just so feminine to me, but I wonder what they could look like with a little (or a lot of) black paint..

Edit: I was bored so I did an incredibly quick and sloppy photoshop of what it might look like. Maybe with a black tongue as well...
nthat.gif

And before you say "why don't you just buy lucids" it's because I'm simply not willing to spend $250-300 for a pair when I've gotten my other pairs for retail
anyone reccomend a good paint to make this happen?

for the people recommending to go half size up, i have no clue what you guys are talking about. these fit the same as all the other racers i have

People have different feet...
thank you captain obvious. if you own other racers, you buy the same size as your other racers. what i was trying to dispel was that people were telling other people to go half size up from their normal racer size.. to which i said, "these fit the same as all the other racers i have"

Last edited:
people said to go .5 down? I must have missed that. In no way you can go .5 down on racers. If you do, you just learned what your real size is.

I'm about to bite the bullet and pay $210 shipped for a pair of Oreo's...

Someone please tell me if I'm gettin a fair shake...

I know that we all HATE paying over retail for kicks..

But I'm gettin tired of constantly stalking the internet waiting for a restock.

I'm about to bite the bullet and pay $210 shipped for a pair of Oreo's...

Someone please tell me if I'm gettin a fair shake...

I know that we all HATE paying over retail for kicks..

But I'm gettin tired of constantly stalking the internet waiting for a restock.
If you want to secure a pair without risking it waiting for a restock, I'd do it. The price isn't horrendous compared to what I've seen so far. Try and wittle him down to 200 if you can. 

$210 aint bad at all. Once the dust settles, you can expect to get a price in that range. May seem high now, but you're counting on getting these somehow through a restock, which is difficult in itself. In a month, when you don't have the shoes, $210 will be a good price. Really, what hyped racer can be had for $210 right now?

Very happy with my pair. Mismatched toe weave, best of both worlds (one light, one dark).
pimp.gif

Last edited:
anyone ordered a pair from roadrunner sports. looks like you have to call to order? I am trying to get this ebates 16% back but how if you have to call

Back
Top Bottom