OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I was told by the RRS rep that the Blue Lagoons will start shipping on Sunday/ Saturday.

Tbh, I feel like these reps do not know what they are talking about sometimes. The reps are all over the place and everytime I will get multiple answers for 1 question.

Why was your order canceled? I placed an order for 2 pairs for Blue Lagoons but status still says "in process" not sure if I am good or no? And I have a $32 charged on top of the total on my credit card.

I forgot to put my middle initial in the name portion for the billing address is what the guy said. He said they have a strict system for checking info. I already got my shipping info as well, a few hours after I called.

I forgot to put my middle initial in the name portion for the billing address is what the guy said. He said they have a strict system for checking info. I already got my shipping info as well, a few hours after I called.
Talked to a rep and she said they will be shipped tomorrow.  

Called RRS also about my order last night. She said their warehouse was closed today so maybe that's why I didn't receive a shipping confirmation. She said they had the 9.5 in stock and they should get to me by Saturday.

ebates is so confusing i signed up via FB got into the site and had enough.. i  did not know what to do after that 

1. Go to ebates.com.

2. Search "nike" (or whatever site you want to shop at) and then click it when it pops up.

3. Click "Shop Now" on the next page.

From there it'll redirect you to Nike.com. Shop/check out normally and the money will be added to your eBates account after a week or so. Then eBates will pay you every 4 months via PayPal or check.

Last edited:
Is it me or is it impossible to find Neo Turq racers in a 10.5? I've been searching forever.

i haven't seen a 10.5 in a while. i have a 10 and a 11 and was willing to trade either for a 10.5 but no one seems to want that deal

1. Go to ebates.com.

2. Search "nike" (or whatever site you want to shop at) and then click it when it pops up.

3. Click "Shop Now" on the next page.

From there it'll redirect you to Nike.com. Shop/check out normally and the money will be added to your eBates account after a week or so. Then eBates will pay you every 4 months via PayPal or check.[/quote
Repped you for the play by play. Maybe people will understand pictures over words.
People just now joining ebates should use people's referral codes.

There's also "Mobile Mondays" for the ebates app, giving you better deals than on the website itself.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I am pretty new to the sneaker world and had a quick question for anyone that could help. I have found someone on kijiji selling a pair of Nike Flyknit Racers in the black and white (oero) colourway. My question is do they make replicas of these, and if so what's the best way to spot a fake? 

Hey guys, I am pretty new to the sneaker world and had a quick question for anyone that could help. I have found someone on kijiji selling a pair of Nike Flyknit Racers in the black and white (oero) colourway. My question is do they make replicas of these, and if so what's the best way to spot a fake? 
Well first off what size are they?  Dead give aways are toe box, heel shape, and swoosh shape.

Pretty sure they only make fakes up to US10.  

Do they look anything like these? Amazon product ASIN B0138MZDOE
If so, Fake. 

I got an order confirmation email with a customer number and order number from the RRS pre order. Should I be worried about a cancelation?

so the people buying the blue lagoons on RRS using the add to cart method are getting canceled?

Back
Top Bottom