OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Order was canceled from rrs for the blue lagoons since it said something about my credit card not being verified. Gave them a call and they fixed it and shipped it out today. Reason why was my billing and my shipping address were slightly off which was my mistake.

am I home free ?

size 7 are very small feet lol
As long as the Danish ladies haven't caught on to the wonders of Flyknits, it takes off the demand for the small sizes.

If my feet weren't so hairy, I could probably get away with painting my toe nails. 

Last edited:
Well this was a fun project

Apart from one weird patch on the medial side where the paint just refused to stick (had to heavily acetone that part), it was a pretty simple job. Now let's see how long it lasts..

BTW here were the steps i took:
  1. Acetone midsole with cotton bud
  2. Paint several thin layers with Angelus White paint (i counted about 5 layers)
  3. Mix 1 part Angelus Duller to 10 parts Angelus Matte Acrylic Finisher, and apply

Well this was a fun project

Apart from one weird patch on the medial side where the paint just refused to stick (had to heavily acetone that part), it was a pretty simple job. Now let's see how long it lasts..

BTW here were the steps i took:
  1. Acetone midsole with cotton bud
  2. Paint several thin layers with Angelus White paint (i counted about 5 layers)
  3. Mix 1 part Angelus Duller to 10 parts Angelus Matte Acrylic Finisher, and apply
man they look insane! good job, tempting to do mine

My order from RRS is coming in tomorrow. 2nd order is still processing.

I also noticed that they completely removed the "add to cart" button even when you do the stop reload trick, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Back
Top Bottom