OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
MCs are in today, I got the dreaded pink toe some of you seem to fear
laugh.gif

I would have been totally happy with that pair.

On the initial Oreo 2 release, NDC cancelled some people's orders. Some of those people however got a special email inviting them to reorder them due to their previous cancelled orders.

Hopefully Nike accommodates this type of situation again!
ok great this is what I'm hoping for. Thanks for the info. 

This.

Feel bad for yall that got cancellation emails. Hope a restock happens for you guys especially. My pair is estimated to arrive Wed. Will post pics soon as I get em.

mine isnt supposed to arrive until friday :x i live in VA and theyre coming from TN. oh well at least i got a pair right?

mine isnt supposed to arrive until friday :x i live in VA and theyre coming from TN. oh well at least i got a pair right?

Indeed...but Friday? Damn haha. I'm mad mines won't here till Wed lol. Can't complain tho cuz a pair is on its way. I stay in MD, how yours taking longer?

Not too salty after seeing these pics.

To those who got cancelled, I'd call asking for them to secure an inevitable restock pair.

For New Yorkers and those still looking for Oreo 2.0s. Footlocker on 716 Broadway (by NYU) has a couple pairs off the restock. I don't know inventory or what sizes they have. All I know is that I was able to get a pair in 8.5's today. Seems like they have a decent amount left.

Back
Top Bottom