OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
any of you think id be able to trade all white ultra boost for mc 2s or is that a reach? :lol:

Funny thing is.. depending on which topic you ask this question in, you'll get different answers..

I have the White Ultras but don't have MC's and would never make that trade..

Green strikes are growing on me. Those pictures swayed me some. I'll still pass but the white tongue/laces looks great imo. Agree that the blue midline doesn't do it, however.

Yeah figured. Just know they're restocking them soon and considering copping as trade bait, if not honestly might just end up keeping the ub

If anyone has any leads on a pair in size 9 for around $340 help me out!! The bay is flooded with low/no feedback sellers.

Last edited:
Copped green strikes yesterday. Really like them.. Weird that I called 3 footlockers around me and none of them received anything smaller than 8.5, was trying to get for my lady as well

i felt the same way about that blue midline at first, but then the purple just overpowers it and I barely notice it. But it would be flames if it had a black midline

Its like that new green strike pair thats out. I can't get over that blue midline either. And the upper is so light, the blue looks even more awkward to me.

I think the Blue topline is a nice touch, as it blends in well with the collective flow of the cw. With the Green Strikes, the Blue topline clashes and takes attention away from the upper. I think they'd look A LOT better with a Black tongue and laces like most of the better cws.

On a side note, I believe Raf customized his Royals with a Black topline.

Last edited:

They finally arrived. I will be back on Monday and start painting the midsole, expecte them to be finished on tuesday.
These look a lot better on feet than i expected, Might have to cop a pair!!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom