OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
As I wait for my Multicolor Flyknit Racers to come in tomorrow, it's still a Flyknit Friday, even though this shoe isn't a Flyknit Racer nor Trainer!! (That red corded phone doe, ayeee)

WDYWT - #FlyknitFriday - Free Mercurial Superfly SP by toouseless09, on Flickr
pimp.gif

any of you think id be able to trade all white ultra boost for mc 2s or is that a reach? 
laugh.gif
Dude there's someone in my local group buying a size 10 or 11 white ultra boost and is offering $400. I've worn mine a couple times and have offers over 300.

The two seem to be going for the same price range, so definitely seems possible. No way would I trade my ultra boost for mc 2s though. Just based off comfort the racers are a joke compared to the ultra boost.

My pair came in on Wednesday. Happy with the weave.

Dude there's someone in my local group buying a size 10 or 11 white ultra boost and is offering $400. I've worn mine a couple times and have offers over 300.

The two seem to be going for the same price range, so definitely seems possible. No way would I trade my ultra boost for mc 2s though. Just based off comfort the racers are a joke compared to the ultra boost.

My pair came in on Wednesday. Happy with the weave.
white boosts are about to restock for the third time in the fall....prices will drop

Whats up guys,
So is the MC expected to restock the way the oreo v2s did? Also, does anyone know if footlocker will be getting any pairs? Any info is appreciated.

Whats up guys,
So is the MC expected to restock the way the oreo v2s did? Also, does anyone know if footlocker will be getting any pairs? Any info is appreciated.
I asked Nike Customer Support and they told me there are no planned restocks for the "Rainbow" flyknits.

Back
Top Bottom