OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Damn I'm hella late to the party haha. Hope they eventually retro them or make a similar model with all the good reviews I read about them

Whats a good length for laces on the racer? I wear a size 11 - looking to replace the rope laces

Anyone heard of Xpand Lacing? Backed in on Kickstarter b/c I'm tired of extra long flyknit/other laces. Hopefully they look OK once in the shoes. Let me know if you have other ideas or laces that work besides my "tuck" method.

Hey guys, please excuse me if these aren't wanted since I'm ignorant when it comes to racers.
Nike outlet in Lancaster Pa has these on the hash wall. I know I saw some 9.5s and 10s for sure. They were $120.
Good price if you are local especially since I'm pretty sure a hash wall sale with start Monday.
I paid $84 or so after friends and family. Color was nice to me.

Hey guys, please excuse me if these aren't wanted since I'm ignorant when it comes to racers.
Nike outlet in Lancaster Pa has these on the hash wall. I know I saw some 9.5s and 10s for sure. They were $120.
Good price if you are local especially since I'm pretty sure a hash wall sale with start Monday.

cant hate on that, nice pick up for a good price

^^^ thanks guys. My first pair. Hopefully it's my last. If it's not then I'd probably go ham which I don't want to do :lol:

F&F is this weekend?

Well I just checked out using paypal, and it imputed my US address automatically. Not sure if it'll go through though.

Back
Top Bottom