OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hey guys, been away since the mc2's released, I missed out on that release even though snkrs had me waiting at the pending page for close to an hour smh

Anyways...I see Oreo 1's have been releasing again! I bought a pair in July or August and still haven't worn them lol

This rerelease, does the midsole have grey? Can't really tell from looking back a few pages. I wouldn't mind getting a pair from the rerelease.

Walter..

Maaaaaan, those look good, Ray [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Flyknit Racer - Oreo V1 (B) by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Swapped out those useless ribbon laces
eyes.gif
for some Chrome tipped flat Blacks from my NWM LG5s...
smokin.gif
too clean!  i'm definitely team Oreo V1 > Oreo V2

anyone have info on a wider release?

Didn't even know Oreo 1s properly restocked (not counting that drop on Nike Canada). I'll have to catch the next one.

Maaaaaan, those look good, Ray [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Thanks, Raf!

I was just browsing their Flyknit selection looking to take advantage of their Black Friday sale, and they completely surprised me! Like most, I thought it was an error, and I thought that I'd receive the Oreo 2s instead :lol:. D-F continues to be my favorite overseas shop! :smokin Lastly...

[COLOR=#red]IN DEB WE TRUST.[/COLOR]

Last edited:

My first pair of flyknits. My buddy has been raving about the racers and trainers for a while so I decided to finally pick up a pair on the Black Friday restock. The Left shoe fits perfectly but the right is too snug around the toe. Will these eventually stretch?

My first pair of flyknits. My buddy has been raving about the racers and trainers for a while so I decided to finally pick up a pair on the Black Friday restock. The Left shoe fits perfectly but the right is too snug around the toe. Will these eventually stretch?

Since the FKRs are racing flats, they fit pretty small and narrow. Personally, I go +1/2 in them, and I have pretty narrow feet already. Here's a reference pic...

The Flyknit Chukkas are TTS, while the FKRs are +1/2 my true size.

As you can see here, the FKRs are still shorter in length, despite being a "1/2 size larger" than the Chukkas. I'm stickler for length too haha

Last edited:
I'm still new to flyknits and I went back so many pages. I really digging the trainer silhouette over the racers. Are the trainers sold out due to limited quantity or popularity of the model?

I'm still new to flyknits and I went back so many pages. I really digging the trainer silhouette over the racers. Are the trainers sold out due to limited quantity or popularity of the model?
They're sold out because they're discontinued. There were about as general as you can imagine, with numerous color ways going on deep discounts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom