OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
pair from dope factory

Whats the production date? On the oreo v1

any new info on the black and white w/volt accents?

debating on copping some bws or waiting for these to drop

Damn, I would've copped the Oreo 1.0s if I didn't buy a PS4, Moon Rocks, and Hologram Foams back to back to back. Guess I'll have to wait for the next one. :frown:

Since I don't plan on soleswapping my pair, I'm thinking of doing one of these to mine...

Photo credit: chr1s2394

Last edited:
I know that I should be grateful that I even got a pair from D-F, but I really don't like the dark toes on mine, especially on the left shoe... Hoping these get distributed to more chains, so I could pick out the best pair. :nerd:

Last edited:
Is it just me or do the newly released 1.0 have the same weave as the 2.0, just different color? The og 1.0 weave looks more uniform, almost like a heather grey sweater. But the new 1.0 just looks like a grey 2.0.

Is it just me or do the newly released 1.0 have the same weave as the 2.0, just different color? The og 1.0 weave looks more uniform, almost like a heather grey sweater. But the new 1.0 just looks like a grey 2.0.
I would agree based off the initial pics coming out.  

Hope theres an over abundance of the oreo V 1.0. You guys think the prices of the original will shoot up or drop?

Back
Top Bottom