OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nice of you to pick up so many NTers a pair!
smile.gif
lmao it's a "GR" according to a bunch of people

Finally summer is back in germany and racers have been added to the rotation again, feelin good
smokin.gif

I really want a pretty much yellow/non-pink pair of the new multicolors, since my MC 2.0 is mostly blue/green

Last edited:
Just now seeing that the new Volts are a mixed weave similar to the Total Oranges :smh:. I'll continue looking for an OG pair.

Last edited:
Everyone saying the new volts are trash but yet when they drop, everyone is still trying to cop lol

OG pair looks great and pops way more according to this picture but not worth over retail to me...

Just now seeing that the new Volts are a mixed weave similar to the Total Oranges :smh:. I'll continue looking for an OG pair.

I saw someone on eBay selling an OG DS pair for $200... I didn't cop because I was expecting the retro to be the same. Oh well. I still dig these new volts.

I saw someone on eBay selling an OG DS pair for $200... I didn't cop because I was expecting the retro to be the same. Oh well. I still dig these new volts.
I nearly sold my near DS pair for under retail on eBay because I was expecting the retro to be the same too; luckily I procrastinated on it 
happy.gif

Last edited:

Thats right! I thought your avatar looked familiar.

Good dude. I oop'd a pair of creams as well, but not nearly as much as you did.

Last edited:
patiently waiting for footlocker to update the launch locator. Im off on fridays, so im hoping mine get them so I can go in store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom