OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
For those out in LA, what spots are you guys heading out to this Friday?
just ndc 
laugh.gif

I might just go to the mall in my area and see if it's an easy cop or not. They seem to be more of a GR compared to when the 2.0 released. 

People were confident that the 2.0 were gonna be GR before they released as well. These will sell out just as quick as the 2.0 on snkrs/ndc. I don't think the 2.0 was available elsewhere, but I bet ftl and other stores sell out within an hour

Last edited:
People were confident that the 2.0 were gonna be GR before they released as well. These will sell out just as quick as the 2.0 imo
2.0's were SNKRS exclusive and were very limited in stock.

3.0's are a lot more widely available. don't get me wrong, 3.0's will sell out but will be relatively easier to cop. 

my advice is to stop trying to tell everyone that they're gr unless you produced them or something.

Gr doesn't mean the same thing for any nike products.

GR flyknit chukkas, GR Jordans, GR Racers and GR sbs are all like the most different things possible but all are gr by the same corporation. 

And people will resell these because they look like the last 2, dont expect this to be the magic MC pair to sit.

The orange and volt pairs have me worrying about the white tongues this fall...

also, I'm looking for a pair of black or white trainers in 10-10.5. any recommendations for places to look besides grailed and ebay?

my advice is to stop trying to tell everyone that they're gr unless you produced them or something.

Gr doesn't mean the same thing for any nike products.

GR flyknit chukkas, GR Jordans, GR Racers and GR sbs are all like the most different things possible but all are gr by the same corporation. 

And people will resell these because they look like the last 2, dont expect this to be the magic MC pair to sit.

This is what I been saying.. not tryna scare anyone just be on ya game..

I'm convinced the dudes that are comfortable are botted or have sneaker store plugs :lol:

According to Foot Locker twitter account, MC 3.0 is an ONLINE ONLY release. Wonder if there's any truth to that?

According to Foot Locker twitter account, MC 3.0 is an ONLINE ONLY release. Wonder if there's any truth to that?
Crap. Got a source? That would concern me.

I WAS confident but since SNKRS is available on so many devices I may not cop. The 2.0s were an easy cop last year with that. So... We'll see come Friday.

They're launch locator says otherwise, last time I checked

edit: well damn, maybe it was another shoe them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom